HB All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
Nobody will never tell me:
When to work
Where to work
How to work
How long I can work

If I want to work a sixteen hour day that’s my decision.
If I want to work on the weekends that’s my choice.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
When to work
Where to work
How to work
How long I can work

If you've ever worked for somebody, then that's what they are already doing. Telling you when, where, how to work. Without a union you just don't have anything to negotiate with them.

we had a union mechanic go to Chicago about 10 years ago to help building a high rise. He was a very hard worker for us down here. He was in the job for about two days and the local union BA shows up and tells him to slow down. Day three he got his ass kicked on the job site

"Just rememba...you betta thank a union!"
-Kamala in Detroit.

"You should always remember to thank a union, ladies and gentlemen!"
-Kamala 5 hours later to white people

Reactions: seminoleed
"Just rememba...you betta thank a union!"
-Kamala in Detroit.

"You should always remember to thank a union, ladies and gentlemen!"
-Kamala 5 hours later to white people
So she's staying consistent with her message. I can see why that would be confusing to some people, especially if they listen to Trump from day to day.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
So she's staying consistent with her message. I can see why that would be confusing to some people, especially if they listen to Trump from day to day.
Very consistent. Just the other day she said, "We need to end fracking but keep fracking while we defund the police and give them raises because they are gonna need insurance after I ban all insurance." She's doing great! I wonder what she will be told to think tomorrow.

Reactions: seminoleed
Take off your political blinders and stop being ignorant. Who doesn’t want better benefits and higher pay? American workers are getting dumber and dumber.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
When to work
Where to work
How to work
How long I can work

NOBODY TELLS DA FOOKIN HAWKEYE HITMAN WHAT DA FOOK HE IS GONNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO WORK, AND NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO DRINK ICE COLD REFRESHING CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN IS A MAN AND HE AIN'T TAKIN ORDERS FROM DA SQUAD, DA KAMALALALALA, DA SLOW JOE, DA CHE GUEVARA, OR DA RADICAL MARXIST KING DA BERNIE SANDAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN ISN'T IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES GETTIN DA AIDS AND EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY LIKE THE REST OF YOU LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S CASHIN CHECKS, SNAPPIN NECKS, AND GETTING READY FOR DA TRUMP TO MAGA IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'RE TAKIN ALL DA LOONY RADICAL MARXISTS AND PUTTIN THEM IN DA LABOR CAMP WITH DA ILLEGALS AND THEY CAN GET STARTED BUILDING DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
NOBODY TELLS DA FOOKIN HAWKEYE HITMAN WHAT DA FOOK HE IS GONNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO WORK, AND NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO DRINK ICE COLD REFRESHING CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN IS A MAN AND HE AIN'T TAKIN ORDERS FROM DA SQUAD, DA KAMALALALALA, DA SLOW JOE, DA CHE GUEVARA, OR DA RADICAL MARXIST KING DA BERNIE SANDAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN ISN'T IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES GETTIN DA AIDS AND EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY LIKE THE REST OF YOU LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S CASHIN CHECKS, SNAPPIN NECK, AND GETTING READY FOR DA TRUMP TO MAGA IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'RE TAKIN ALL DA LOONY RADICAL MARXISTS AND PUTTIN THEM IN DA LABOR CAMP WITH DA ILLEGALS AND THEY CAN GET STARTED BUILDING DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92evcs.jpg

NOBODY TELLS DA FOOKIN HAWKEYE HITMAN WHAT DA FOOK HE IS GONNA DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO WORK, AND NOBODY COMES TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND TELLS DA HITMAN WHEN TO DRINK ICE COLD REFRESHING CANS OF SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN IS A MAN AND HE AIN'T TAKIN ORDERS FROM DA SQUAD, DA KAMALALALALA, DA SLOW JOE, DA CHE GUEVARA, OR DA RADICAL MARXIST KING DA BERNIE SANDAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA HITMAN ISN'T IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES GETTIN DA AIDS AND EATING LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY LIKE THE REST OF YOU LIBTAHDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S CASHIN CHECKS, SNAPPIN NECK, AND GETTING READY FOR DA TRUMP TO MAGA IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WE'RE TAKIN ALL DA LOONY RADICAL MARXISTS AND PUTTIN THEM IN DA LABOR CAMP WITH DA ILLEGALS AND THEY CAN GET STARTED BUILDING DA CASSVILLE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the best post I've seen on here in many many many months. Well done good sir.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT