ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Breakfasts

Whats your quick go-to breakfast in the morning before work? I don't necessarily mean grabbing something to eat for the drive to work, although those answers could work here too. But I'm more talking about a quick week day breakfast at home that requires little effort/time to throw together? I've never been a big breakfast guy outside of having a protein shake after a workout. But the last month or so I've been hooked on greek yogurt bowls. About a 1-1.5 cups of nonfat plain greek yogurt with fresh blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and almonds. It's damn near a perfect post-workout meal before clocking in to work. Keeps me full for hours.

Any OP's mom jokes will result in BANISHMENT FROM HAWKEYE BEACON IM SUPER SERIOUS
Scrambled eggs, just add a little milk, in micro-wave for just a couple of minutes.

Meal prep is key, but a proper bacon, (2) egg and cheese biscuit can be made in a few minutes if the bacon is pre-cooked. If no bacon I substitute ham. That plus a cup of 2% milk gives you all the essential amino acids to start the day

No matter what I eat the time difference is minimal. Apparently, no one here is successfully enough to have a housewife. Mine knows what time I have to be awake and will have breakfast ready. I normally get salmon and eggs or salmon quiche with fresh fruit and orange juice and milk.

No matter what I eat the time difference is minimal. Apparently, no one here is successfully enough to have a housewife. Mine knows what time I have to be awake and will have breakfast ready. I normally get salmon and eggs or salmon quiche with fresh fruit and orange juice and milk.
You lost me at successfully enough. 0/10.

That's because you're not successfully enough to understand what he's saying.
W6yq1E.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT