ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Breakfasts

Fried egg, bacon, cheese on a croissant. Croissants are a pain in this ass to keep as they start to show mold after about 5 days. I buy fresh from hy-vee or Sam’s 2x per week. I buy precooked bacon from Sam’s. Cook and eat in less than 15 minutes.

Reactions: McLovin32
here's a quick morning snack. eat my ass!
richard-simmons-drama.gif

Workout at 6

Come home throw 3-4 slices of turkey in a skillet with a handful of spinach, add 3 scrambled eggs once spin has cooked down. Add hot sauce, salsa, and cheese and roll it up in a burrito.

5-7 minutes and a pretty healthy start to the day.

Every morning, I wake up and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich. And for a midday snack? Bacon. A whole damn plate! And I usually drink my dinner. Now, according to all of them flat-belly experts, I should've took a dirt nap like thirty years ago. But each year comes and goes, and I'm still here.
Trad??

Reactions: EasyHawk
There is this joint near me that puts 3 slabs of sausage and two egg plus cheese in a brioche roll and only charges $4.25.

I don’t know how they are making it profitable but god damn it is the best.

Secret is to let it sit for 15 minutes so the flavor and warmth can infiltrate the entire sandwich.
Little tip I saw online, when I make sausage egg mcmuffins, bacon egg cheese biscuits, or bagels, I always wrap them up in wax or parchment for a few mins like the restaurants do. Was surprised how it makes them that much better.

Reactions: 4ohs and 3boysmom
Then what is the point when I can just microwave them in the morning without leaving them overnight?

Assuming we’re not talking about nasty instant oatmeal, it takes about seven to ten minutes from start to finish to cook oatmeal, and microwave is not a good option, as it’s messy.

Overnight oats are good cold, but you can zap them for 30 seconds if you want them warm, either way you save several minutes in the morning.

You lost me at "work." Get your butts out there for some exercise instead of contaminating your bodies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT