ADVERTISEMENT

If Walker wins does that prove republicans are lying about abortion being the same as killing babies?

images
Only problem is I agree with the OP. That if that's your major issue, that should be a no vote.

And then the question turns to wouldn't you say the same thing about someone who chased down a black person in a mad racist fit with a gun? How on earth could someone vote for that person? Unless of course, you are OK with that behavior. Both questions can and do exist simultaneously. I could have started a new thread asking that question but it seemed appropriate here.

So...you're good with voting for a raving mad racist trying to lynch a black person, correct? We know Huey and others are on board with it. How about you?

The truth of the matter is, in today’s political climate, a majority of Democrats and Republicans alike would vote for a member of their “team” who said or did something shitty rather than vote for the other team.
False equivalency. One party has been MASSIVELY CORRUPT, and getting much much worse, for 50 years. The other party isn't perfect.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Only problem is I agree with the OP. That if that's your major issue, that should be a no vote.

And then the question turns to wouldn't you say the same thing about someone who chased down a black person in a mad racist fit with a gun? How on earth could someone vote for that person? Unless of course, you are OK with that behavior. Both questions can and do exist simultaneously. I could have started a new thread asking that question but it seemed appropriate here.

So...you're good with voting for a raving mad racist trying to lynch a black person, correct? We know Huey and others are on board with it. How about you?
Personally I think that Fett is a POS for this stunt. It just reaffirms my view that a lot of people shouldn't have guns and that we still have a long ways to go to recognize and change racism.

LOL...I'm not voting for either one.

Walker also said that he was a valedictorian, graduated from college, a police officer, in the top 1% of his class etc. He also said that "if we descended from monkeys then why are there still monkeys".
Politicians lie your telling me? I never knew that.

Reactions: Hammer93
Biden just said he grew up in a Puerto Rican neighborhood in a city where there is no Puerto Rican neighborhood. Has previously said he drove a Semi Truck over the road. Let's not start judging the GOP with such vigor at this point. Everyone's party is full of liars. You guys are suckers.

Biden just said he grew up in a Puerto Rican neighborhood in a city where there is no Puerto Rican neighborhood. Has previously said he drove a Semi Truck over the road. Let's not start judging the GOP with such vigor at this point. Everyone's party is full of liars. You guys are suckers.
This is where you are wrong according to Tommy P, Huey, Chiz and the other Team Blue members on this site. Its ok for one side to lie because they aren't fascist while the other side is Hitler reincarnated so we must call out every one of their lies or the fate of republic may be in jeopardy.

This is where you are wrong according to Tommy P, Huey, Chiz and the other Team Blue members on this site. Its ok for one side to lie because they aren't fascist while the other side is Hitler reincarnated so we must call out every one of their lies or the fate of republic may be in jeopardy.
False equivalency. You don't care about lies. You dismissed 30,000 of them from Trump. All your party ever does is lie. Nonstop, but you keep playing your stupid both sides game.

False equivalency. You don't care about lies. You dismissed 30,000 of them from Trump. All your party ever does is lie. Nonstop, but you keep playing your stupid both sides game.
Tom did you not read my post? Republicans are fascists, you are right. Democracy is at stake. The future of the republic is in peril. It is such a scary thought.

So Walker abused his son, he threatened his wife, yet believing that he had an abortion, with receipts, is completely unbelievable in your eyes?

Didn't say it was unbelievable,.. I said he has denied it.

It was made out to someone, and matched the amount spent at the abortion clinic.
Not rocket salad here.

Nope, the check amount did not match the supposed abortion clinic receipt,.. Perhaps more salad like than you thought.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If it came out a candidate helped kill a baby, there is no way he'd win an election, right? It would be impossible to vote for someone that did that. So if Walker wins, doesn't that indicate that most republicans don't actually believe abortion is the same as killing babies? Or does that just mean republicans would vote for a candidate that killed a baby if the alternative was voting for a democrat?

Really Walker doesn't even need to win to see this. If he gets a significant amount of votes the same logic would apply. I guess someone could claim they voted for Walker because they think taking the senate would lead to a national ban on abortions, so they had to vote for the guy that killed a baby so they could stop more killing of babies.
cf890fd0-4dad-4dc6-9d41-b81cb8d2e724_text.gif

Nope, the check amount did not match the supposed abortion clinic receipt
It was slightly more
Included a note
And the timing was spot-on, along with the witness claims.

I know you want your GOP idols to be light spotless virgins in Heaven.
They are not. Not even close.

Walker also said that he was a valedictorian, graduated from college, a police officer, in the top 1% of his class etc. He also said that "if we descended from monkeys then why are there still monkeys".

Interesting, but also fails to corroborate any aspect of the abortion claim...

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
It was slightly more
Included a note
And the timing was spot-on, along with the witness claims.

I know you want your GOP idols to be light spotless virgins in Heaven.
They are not. Not even close.

I don't believe in heaven, and it's been many many years since I've encountered a virgin...

Ya, i'm voting for John who worked with law enforcement in his home town and released blacks and those that had minor sentences selling drugs while he was LT gov.

It simply means that I'm unwilling to quickly accept the allegation without actual proof...
So the repeated and egregious lies about almost every aspect of his past don't factor into your credibility assessment at all. Gotcha. I'll file that away. That his former gf has a receipt for an abortion, a "Get Well" card from Walker, and a check in the same time frame that more than covers the amount of the abortion...just coincidence.

And OJ didn't do it.

So the repeated and egregious lies about almost every aspect of his past don't factor into your credibility assessment at all. Gotcha. I'll file that away. That his former gf has a receipt for an abortion, a "Get Well" card from Walker, and a check in the same time frame that more than covers the amount of the abortion...just coincidence.

His past and unrelated personal issues don't pertain to this alleged incident,.. And what kind of person keeps an abortion receipt, get well card and photocopy of a personal check.

Hey look, it's Mr False Equivalency at it again. "Mad racist fit" lololol. Was the guy wearing clothing covering his face/head? Was he running away so that it was irrelevant anyway? He heard "gunshots" shortly after a tragic school shooting and saw a guy running from the direction of a nearby school and chased him.
But yeah, he did it because he was black. That's why he received 80% of the black votes in that district.

Walker can be a lying POS without you making a stupid false equivalency. It really is possible.

His past and unrelated personal issues don't pertain to this alleged incident,.. And what kind of person keeps an abortion receipt, get well card and photocopy of a personal check.
A record keeper, someone that keeps important records.

From Heisman winner Herschel Walker? Are you f'n kidding? Like I said, I'll just file your credulity away - you might see it again.

Reactions: Joes Place
This is ridiculous. Innocent until proven guilty unless you’re a black man in America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT