ADVERTISEMENT

Ihmir Smith-Marsette has signed a One Year Deal with Carolina

The minimum salary for 3 years experience is $1.01M. He was earning the minimum last year, so I'm guessing he will again get the minimum or something like 1.1 or 1.25. Not bad.

The minimum salary for 3 years experience is $1.01M. He was earning the minimum last year, so I'm guessing he will again get the minimum or something like 1.1 or 1.25. Not bad.
No he is doing great as and long as he invests wisely he is set. I would like to see him stick for a few years and get some good stats, Maybe get a bigger contract next time.

I really think KC would have been better off keeping him this last season. I know they won the SB, but I think he would have been better depth for them at that position.

Well KC had Rice who was coming on and was the reception leader in D1 FBS. Watson is a sneaky good receiver with usually reliable hands. Kelce great and the running backs are very good receivers. McKinnon is outstandling, a smaller, lighter Demo type player who can play WR and RB.

He can help out Josey since he will be playing in Carolina now and Josey can throw him some extra coin for the help.

Good luck to both on a productive year in Charlotte and beyond. I just hope the owner stays out of the way of the football people and let them do their thing. He has been worse than Daniel Snyder in trying to manage the business he has no clue how to football. Just hire really good people at that and let them do their thing. Quit being a micromanager by firing and hiring coaches every year.

No he is doing great as and long as he invests wisely he is set. I would like to see him stick for a few years and get some good stats, Maybe get a bigger contract next time.
If he plays 5 years isn't he eligible for NFL pension money? Not sure how they prorate the pension, but I'm sure he'll be set if he doesn't do some crazy spending.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT