ADVERTISEMENT

I'll Beat Ronda Rousey, Then She'll Make Me A Sandwich

201508_0237_cgbad_sm.jpg

If he doesn't train, and is fatter than this right now, I believe she'd kick his ass. I honestly don't think he'd have the speed or agility to handle her.

tumblr_mpjumrblgX1r7t6qxo1_400.jpg
That speed and agility doesn't mean a damn thing, if she can't do any damage to stop him. Again, he's dealt with the strength and power of other professionally trained fighters, and she isn't showing him anything he can't deal with. As a Ronda fan, I wouldn't want to see her fight him whatsoever. She'd be pummeled quickly.

It wouldn't matter Torbee, he lands one hit, regardless of where he lands it, and he's doing heavy damage. She's wrestled around with men his sizer or smaller, and she was completely outclassed and dominated. Tanks an idiot, but he's not your average joe. He would walk right through her, and end it quick. He's used to dealing with punches and kicks from men over 200lbs, there is nothing she's going to show him that he can't handle.

She could show him some absolutely fabulous boobs!

Reactions: torbee
I think you guys are forgetting one key element - she said NO RULES.

A cat-like quick AND tough/strong Rousey quickly attacking the groin, gouging at eyes, clawing the face etc. would be a gd nightmare for a lumbering beast like Abbott to face.

I talk with our local cops quite a bit and they are TERRIFIED of breaking up fights with females, even when they CAN use non-deadly force. They are like wild animals inchoate with rage. I've had them tell me they'd rather take on three or four big dudes fighting than two women.

I agree 100 percent that IF Abbott could get her in the clinch or catch her with one solid hit, she'd be toast. I'm just not sure she couldn't inflict a significant amount of damage before he got that chance though.
Well maybe, no rules, if she ran in and gave him 2 or 3 swift kicks in the nuts he might end up laying on the mat drooling. She wouldn't dare miss, though.

All I could think of while reading this thread is the fight scene in The Princess Bride where Wesley puts Andre the Giant into a chokehold. "Rest well...and dream of large women..."

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
Sigh, Torbee might as well argue the UCONN women's basketball team would beat an average high school boys team. We've discussed this over and over. Men are far superior athletes. Rousey would get DESTROYED by a male fighter.

Sigh, Torbee might as well argue the UCONN women's basketball team would beat an average high school boys team. We've discussed this over and over. Men are far superior athletes. Rousey would get DESTROYED by a male fighter.
Actually the UCONN women would likely shred an average High School Boys team. Their shooting accuracy alone would likely win the game.

Actually the UCONN women would likely shred an average High School Boys team. Their shooting accuracy alone would likely win the game.

An ex gf and I used to have this discussion. I said the 4a Iowa State champ boys team would beat the UCONN women. She would just laugh and laugh.

I said, seriously they wouldn't get enough clean looks to win the game. There's a reason why they practice against male college students.

I'll repeat a story I've told before. As a 14-year old freshman, my high school had 5 of us (all 5 were non-starters on the freshman boys team, tallest one about 6-1) scrimmage against the varsity girls team before a 4A championship game against a school with a lot of tall girls.

We absolutely kicked their ass. And a few days later they won the 4A girls title.

It wasn't even close with us freshman boys. We destroyed them. We got the rebounds, beat them to any loose ball, and just made them look foolish when pressing them. Boys are way superior to girls.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
An ex gf and I used to have this discussion. I said the 4a Iowa State champ boys team would beat the UCONN women. She would just laugh and laugh.

I said, seriously they wouldn't get enough clean looks to win the game. There's a reason why they practice against male college students.
Yeah, that may be true actually. They'd have to fight like hell for their shots. I'd actually like to see that happen.

Yeah, that may be true actually. They'd have to fight like hell for their shots. I'd actually like to see that happen.

Can you imagine the public outrage at embarrassing women this would cause. I'll go a step further, why do you think there have only been two women who have passed Navy SEAL training.

I love women but know that physically there are something's that men are more equipped to handle. It's not a war on women, it's just biology.

Can you imagine the public outrage at embarrassing women this would cause. I'll go a step further, why do you think there have only been two women who have passed Navy SEAL training.

I love women but know that physically there are something's that men are more equipped to handle. It's not a war on women, it's just biology.
Oh I agree. On a similar subject, the feminism movement to promote against bikini bodies is truly disturbing.

espnpw_a_riggs_king2_200.jpg

Swag - What's this biology you speak of? PC Principal would like a word
southpark.jpg

Reactions: dbq hawk 32
Exactly, she refused to fight Fallon Fox, who is that transgender fighter, based on his/her biological advantages. Why is she suddenly thinking she can beat a man who isn't taking estrogen therapies? She's good, even someone as small as Demetrius Johnson or John Dodson would wreck her in seconds, if they didn't hold back.

I've seen Tank fight in person. Dude has the agility of a fencepost. Relies purely on knockout punches.

Darn you billie jean king
Riggs was 26 years older than her. He also played particularly bad and many claim he threw the match in order to settle a gambling debt.

Karsten Braasch put the idea of a women beating a man to rest by dismantling both of the Williams sisters in a match he didn't even take seriously. He was ranked 203 at the time and played a round of golf and drank beers before playing them. This was after the sisters claimed they could beat any male outside the top 200.

I've seen Tank fight in person. Dude has the agility of a fencepost. Relies purely on knockout punches.
This is true, but it takes one punch and the fight is over. If she were a bigger woman, then that would be one thing. But he'll outweigh her by at least 100lbs. Not to mention he's been trained and knows what he's doing. It would get ugly quick.

Reactions: Hawk in SEC Country
I wonder how Ray Rice would fare against Ronda. The dude has shown one punch knock out power before.

This is true, but it takes one punch and the fight is over. If she were a bigger woman, then that would be one thing. But he'll outweigh her by at least 100lbs. Not to mention he's been trained and knows what he's doing. It would get ugly quick.

This. Does anybody remember when the fat turd Joey Buttafuoco beat the piss out of Chyna? Chyna was in much better shape, better trained and significantly more agile than Buttafouco and he stomped her. Could have been much worse had he been more aggressive.

Rousey would have her hands full with just an average 145 # male fighter.

Reactions: iammrhawkeyes
This. Does anybody remember when the fat turd Joey Buttafuoco beat the piss out of Chyna? Chyna was in much better shape, better trained and significantly more agile than Buttafouco and he stomped her. Could have been much worse had he been more aggressive.

Rousey would have her hands full with just an average 145 # male fighter.

A Joey Buttafuoco reference! BUTTAFUOCOOOOOOO........

Jeeze, people. Why do you think the WNBA, LPGA, and all of that other garbage exists? Why are women not competing (actually COMPETING) in the NBA, PGA, all of that other non-garbage? There's no debate to be had.

Women freaked out that Britney Griner (who I'm not convinced isn't a dude) dunked in a game with one hand and 5'7" Spud Webb won a NBA dunk contest.

The reason cops are "afraid" to break up fights between women is because they have to hold back. With dudes they can be as aggressive as they want.

As for Rousey, all Mayweather (or any other dude) would have to do is sidestep her when she charges (because she ALWAYS does this), and pop her once. Ballgame. Mic drop. After party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT