ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.

Yup! OP is a "I do my own research" guy and it shows.
93f725.gif

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.
Keep trying. Or better yet, don't.

Glad you asked. This article is from January of 2024.

Very first sentence: When nearly 10,000 Haitian immigrants arrived in Springfield, Ohio, over the past six years, they faced significant challenges.

Now it doesn't directly say "Immigrants began arriving in 2018" but I would assume you can put together a timeline from when the article was written. If anything, it could be before 2018.

Not only that (Thanks Trump), but he doesn't know the difference between refugees being relocated vs those crossing border illegally. Hint... one of those types are here legally.
I don't think it matters at this point. The NGOs which are being funded by the government are telling everyone at the border to say they are a refugee.

The fact is Kamala wants to bring in as many immigrants as they can in any form available. But there are consequences for this. Some of you are too stupid to see the ramifications. But you will be first in line to blame Republicans when tensions increase and violence erupts. You will act like no one could have ever predicted an uprise when you give our money away to illegals.

You are the party of deflecting blame. You don't do anything wrong in your eyes. But you will reap what's coming. It will catch up to you and your family.

The program under which the Haitians were legally admitted is Temporary Protected Staus. It was begun by Ronald Reagan in 1990.

Last August, in the wake of a fatal school bus accident involving a Haitian immigrant driver, protestors gathered at City Commission meetings and outside City Hall in an effort to paint the immigrants in a negative light; but God redeemed the tragic event and brought healing to the community and a warmer embrace of the city’s immigrant populations.

All along, God had been hatching a plan. He cast a vision simultaneously among pastors in Haiti and leaders of the Ohio Valley (OV) District of The Christian and Missionary Alliance to establish a culturally relevant gospel presence among this struggling immigrant community.

There you have it:
This is God’s fault.

The program under which the Haitians were legally admitted is Temporary Protected Staus. It was begun by Ronald Reagan in 1990.
For the OP:

The Temporary Protected Status (TPS) program was established by the Immigration Act of 1990, which was signed into law on November 29, 1990 by President George H.W. Bush. The program provides temporary legal status to individuals from certain countries who are in the U.S. and unable to safely return to their home countries due to ongoing armed conflict, environmental disasters, or other extraordinary and temporary conditions.

TPS is designed to protect individuals from deportation and allow them to remain in the U.S. while their home countries are undergoing recovery or improvement. It also permits them to apply for work authorization. The status is typically granted for a period of 6 to 18 months and can be extended if the conditions in the home country remain problematic. Each designation is country-specific and is reviewed periodically by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to determine if the conditions warrant an extension of TPS for that country.

Individuals from countries with TPS designations are eligible to apply for this status if they meet specific requirements, including continuous presence in the U.S. since the designation and no disqualifying criminal history.

Haiti was first granted TPS in 2010 following the devastating earthquake that struck the country. The designation has been renewed several times since then, reflecting ongoing challenges in Haiti, such as political instability and natural disasters.

For the OP:

The Temporary Protected Status (TPS) program was established by the Immigration Act of 1990, which was signed into law on November 29, 1990 by President George H.W. Bush. The program provides temporary legal status to individuals from certain countries who are in the U.S. and unable to safely return to their home countries due to ongoing armed conflict, environmental disasters, or other extraordinary and temporary conditions.

TPS is designed to protect individuals from deportation and allow them to remain in the U.S. while their home countries are undergoing recovery or improvement. It also permits them to apply for work authorization. The status is typically granted for a period of 6 to 18 months and can be extended if the conditions in the home country remain problematic. Each designation is country-specific and is reviewed periodically by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to determine if the conditions warrant an extension of TPS for that country.

Individuals from countries with TPS designations are eligible to apply for this status if they meet specific requirements, including continuous presence in the U.S. since the designation and no disqualifying criminal history.

Haiti was first granted TPS in 2010 following the devastating earthquake that struck the country. The designation has been renewed several times since then, reflecting ongoing challenges in Haiti, such as political instability and natural disasters.
Oh, and as for Trump:

During Donald Trump's presidency, the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haiti was not renewed as it had been under previous administrations. The Trump administration attempted to end TPS for several countries, including Haiti. In 2018, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced the termination of TPS for Haiti, with the intention for beneficiaries to start departing by July 2019. However, legal challenges and ongoing conditions in Haiti led to several extensions and court rulings that temporarily blocked the end of TPS for Haiti during his presidency.

I don't think it matters at this point. The NGOs which are being funded by the government are telling everyone at the border to say they are a refugee.

The fact is Kamala wants to bring in as many immigrants as they can in any form available. But there are consequences for this. Some of you are too stupid to see the ramifications. But you will be first in line to blame Republicans when tensions increase and violence erupts. You will act like no one could have ever predicted an uprise when you give our money away to illegals.

You are the party of deflecting blame. You don't do anything wrong in your eyes. But you will reap what's coming. It will catch up to you and your family.
Pro tip, when you move off of your original post by saying, "I don't think it matters at this point", your original point was horse s**t.

New York City Statue GIF by PBS Digital Studios

• Love
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Yeah you & your ilk will never blame god though. He can do no wrong in your eyes. You just beg for him to cum in your eyes so you can go blind & say “yes, what a great plan he has!”
My ‘ilk’ is atheist.
I don’t blame gods for the follies of men.

@Hawk_82 The only thing you're going to get from the board dems in this thread is gaslighting.

Democrats are intentionally doing this for one reason alone. Political power. Even if they initially fail in their push to grant citizenship, they'll benefit from census numbers, thereby giving them increased representation in the house.

They don't care about Americans, they care about political power. And they have a bunch of lock step numpties that will vote for them even if it means wallowing in their own shit.

You are doing a great job of looking like a complete idiot. Again.

Glad you asked. This article is from January of 2024.

Very first sentence: When nearly 10,000 Haitian immigrants arrived in Springfield, Ohio, over the past six years, they faced significant challenges.

Now it doesn't directly say "Immigrants began arriving in 2018" but I would assume you can put together a timeline from when the article was written. If anything, it could be before 2018.
Just pointing out that I have posted this link here in response to OP blaming Biden/Harris, and in a thread yesterday when Northern blamed Biden/Harris and neither poster acknowledged the post.

A lot of folks in this country LOVE living life as a willfully ignorant idiot, and that's a big reason why ol Trump is still so popular.

@Hawk_82 The only thing you're going to get from the board dems in this thread is gaslighting.

Democrats are intentionally doing this for one reason alone. Political power. Even if they initially fail in their push to grant citizenship, they'll benefit from census numbers, thereby giving them increased representation in the house.

They don't care about Americans, they care about political power. And they have a bunch of lock step numpties that will vote for them even if it means wallowing in their own shit.
You are really having a bad week.

peeing ralph wiggum GIF

For the OP:

Brain fart...it was Bush in '90. Good man. Voted for him in '92.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Agreed.
This is the same group of people who couldn't possibly have known before the debate that biden was declining mentally.

Kamala is on record saying she would ban fracking in 2019, and now she changes her opinion without any explanation and they buy it 100%.

I post here know that the board idiots will bash everything I say. I use this board as a gauge for how stupid the left have become. And it's pretty bad.

Last edited:

sounds like we could use some legislation that makes claiming asylum harder and provides more avenues to deny asylum claims more quickly

hmmmm

sounds like we could use some legislation that makes claiming asylum harder and provides more avenues to deny asylum claims more quickly

hmmmm
The leg your talking about was all about making it legal to allow in more illegals and processing them faster so we can make them citizens faster. Eff that. You think this is a good talking point, but nobody buys it.

Just pointing out that I have posted this link here in response to OP blaming Biden/Harris, and in a thread yesterday when Northern blamed Biden/Harris and neither poster acknowledged the post.

A lot of folks in this country LOVE living life as a willfully ignorant idiot, and that's a big reason why ol Trump is still so popular.

The comparison of numbers between the two adminstrations aren't even in the same stratosphere.

Biden-Harris encouraged a surge and further signaled that they wouldn't deport many.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT