ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

Again, you don't understand federal immigration laws. What you want and are whining like a child for, is a legal impossibility. You can't just close our borders and neither can Trump, apparently you can't get that through your thick skull.
Biden sure did open it though.

I am not in charge of writing border policy. You are nit picking my ideas but refusing to see my point.

Biden undid Trump's border policies that were working. Biden invited illegals to cross our border. The united nations documents call for open borders.

Trump ran on closing the border and he built the wall. Trump enacted policy to stop illegals.

No matter how you want to spin it, Trump is stronger for border security than harris/biden/dems.

Even if you confine the parameters to asylum or otherwise lawful status (paroled and given court dates years away), the record is still clear. When you announce to the world to come to the U.S., don't be surprised when they come en masse. The mayors of many major cities, all democrats aren't pleased either, yet here you are white knighting for an administration that created this mess.
I see you're still talking about something we were never discussing with the little gullible moron liking your post. I truly hope it makes you feel like you were right and made some crazy good points! You need that positivity in your life after this week.

How many million a year do you want to admit? What is your limit?
Enough to support a growing economy.

Estimating Population Increase for 2% GDP Growth:

To achieve 2% GDP growth:

• Population growth alone would need to significantly increase, especially if productivity growth remains low. A 1% annual increase in population, coupled with modest productivity growth, would typically be sufficient for 2% GDP growth.
  • Given current population growth of 0.35%, increasing population growth by approximately 0.65% annually (adding about 2.15 million people) could help achieve this, assuming productivity growth around 1%.

Reactions: BelemNole
After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.
You should be laughed at. That's idiotic. Maybe your side should stop with the xenophobia and start taking responsibility for stupid comments.

No, weirdly, why would anyone would vote for a felon and a rapist.
Weaponization of the justice system. Even a dem admin has admitted it now.

Ironically, this looks worse for dems than it does for Trump. Dems are corrupt, trump is the victim.

The current dems will go down in history as the ones who tried to Weaponize the justice system against Trump but failed. That's got to really piss you off. 😬

@Hawk_82 The only thing you're going to get from the board dems in this thread is gaslighting.

Democrats are intentionally doing this for one reason alone. Political power. Even if they initially fail in their push to grant citizenship, they'll benefit from census numbers, thereby giving them increased representation in the house.

They don't care about Americans, they care about political power. And they have a bunch of lock step numpties that will vote for them even if it means wallowing in their own shit.
Rich!

Reactions: McLovin32
The program under which the Haitians were legally admitted is Temporary Protected Staus. It was begun by Ronald Reagan in 1990.

Reagan was up to more in retirement than I realized.

So there's a limit? You're admitting that there is a limit?

No, I asked you:

I didn’t say what the limit is, or that a limit is being observed. That’s your deflection attempt.

I suspect you'll keep ducking the question I posed to you.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

No, I asked you:

I didn’t say what the limit is, or that a limit is being observed. That’s your deflection attempt.

Hilarious when you try to call out anyone else for not answering questions.

What is your limit?

No, I asked you:

LMFAO. No, you build a straw man suggesting we have open borders and a welfare state.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Weaponization of the justice system. Even a dem admin has admitted it now.

Ironically, this looks worse for dems than it does for Trump. Dems are corrupt, trump is the victim.

The current dems will go down in history as the ones who tried to Weaponize the justice system against Trump but failed. That's got to really piss you off. 😬
Trump literally admitted to sexual assault on tape. You're swinging and missing EVERYWHERE in this thread, my man.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Every politician in DC should be in prison for what they’ve done.

A criminal illegal immigrant has been charged in connection with the brutal slaughter of an entire family residing in a town near Rochester, New York.

The illegal alien, identified as Julio Cesar Pimentel Soriano, 34, is reportedly wanted for a 2019 murder in his home country of the Dominican Republic. Pimentel Soriano illegally entered the U.S. through Puerto Rico and used a fraudulent New York ID before entering the mainland.

On August 31, the family was killed inside their own home in Irondequoit before the house was set ablaze, according to authorities. Fraime Ubaldo, 30, Marangely Moreno-Santiago, 26, Evangeline Ubaldo-Moreno, 4, and Sebastian Ubaldo-Moreno, 2, all perished. The Irondequoit Police Department said in a press release that the four deceased had been “horrifically murdered in their home” but did not provide specific details about the killings.

Democrats are intentionally doing this for one reason alone. Political power.
Holeeey Fvck! Why the HELL do you think anyone goes into politics??? Political power is what allows them to set a course for their country. EVERYBODY runs for political power. The problem is the GOP WANTS the power but they have no f’n idea what they want to do with it.

After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.

Provide some aritcle, Biden Harris facilitated bringing 15-2000 Haitians to Springfield, Ohio. I can't find anything mentioning that, and I doubt you could either. I have a feeling you just lied again, right? Proof or SSTFU.

Reactions: McLovin32
I don't think it matters at this point. The NGOs which are being funded by the government are telling everyone at the border to say they are a refugee.

The fact is Kamala wants to bring in as many immigrants as they can in any form available. But there are consequences for this. Some of you are too stupid to see the ramifications. But you will be first in line to blame Republicans when tensions increase and violence erupts. You will act like no one could have ever predicted an uprise when you give our money away to illegals.

You are the party of deflecting blame. You don't do anything wrong in your eyes. But you will reap what's coming. It will catch up to you and your family.

More lies.

@Hawk_82 The only thing you're going to get from the board dems in this thread is gaslighting.

Democrats are intentionally doing this for one reason alone. Political power. Even if they initially fail in their push to grant citizenship, they'll benefit from census numbers, thereby giving them increased representation in the house.

They don't care about Americans, they care about political power. And they have a bunch of lock step numpties that will vote for them even if it means wallowing in their own shit.

Maybe he or you can provide some proof of Ops original post.

Biden sure did open it though.

I am not in charge of writing border policy. You are nit picking my ideas but refusing to see my point.

Biden undid Trump's border policies that were working. Biden invited illegals to cross our border. The united nations documents call for open borders.

Trump ran on closing the border and he built the wall. Trump enacted policy to stop illegals.

No matter how you want to spin it, Trump is stronger for border security than harris/biden/dems.
Sorry, Trump killed the bill, so stating he’s better on border policy is a lie. He did virtually nothing about immigration the last time around. Nothing will change with him in charge. The border only closed under Trump temporarily because of Covid. Nothing more.

He can blow sunshine up your ass all that you like but he’s not going to do much of anything except funnel money to cronies to build walls that stop nothing.

LMFAO. No, you build a straw man suggesting we have open borders and a welfare state.

I'm asking you:

You've dodged twice. I'm not sure if that will have a limit either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT