ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

New York City Statue GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Sure, if you’re willing to accept a return to 1883 federal welfare for immigrants and everyone else.

The leg your talking about was all about making it legal to allow in more illegals and processing them faster so we can make them citizens faster. Eff that. You think this is a good talking point, but nobody buys it.
just saying things...

this is the same legislation that was supposed to show kamala "flip flopping" on the border wall (because it contains provisions for building/repairing some sections)

it's OK...it's painfully obvious you guys have ZERO idea what was in that proposed legislation...you just oppose it becuase trump said it was bad

I don't think it matters at this point. The NGOs which are being funded by the government are telling everyone at the border to say they are a refugee.

The fact is Kamala wants to bring in as many immigrants as they can in any form available. But there are consequences for this. Some of you are too stupid to see the ramifications. But you will be first in line to blame Republicans when tensions increase and violence erupts. You will act like no one could have ever predicted an uprise when you give our money away to illegals.

You are the party of deflecting blame. You don't do anything wrong in your eyes. But you will reap what's coming. It will catch up to you and your family.
giphy.gif

just saying things...

this is the same legislation that was supposed to show kamala "flip flopping" on the border wall (because it contains provisions for building/repairing some sections)

it's OK...it's painfully obvious you guys have ZERO idea what was in that proposed legislation...you just oppose it becuase trump said it was bad
Kamala doesn't want to fix the border. She created the border issue. Why would I belive she wants to fix it. She is trying to appear moderate during the election then will go back to her far left ways.

Kamala doesn't want to fix the border. She created the border issue. Why would I belive she wants to fix it. She is trying to appear moderate during the election then will go back to her far left ways.
i know

last week...she was flip flopping and supported trump's position on the border (simply because she supported the bipartisan border bill)

this week...she's back to being a secret far leftist who doesn't want any border security (even though she still supports the bipartisan border bill)

just saying things...

So you are denying that the bill would have allowed an average of 5000 per day across the border before they had to "close" it. That would be 7.2 million people in 4 years. Not exactly what I would call closing the border.

So you are denying that the bill would have allowed an average of 5000 per day across the border before they had to "close" it. That would be 7.2 million people in 4 years. Not exactly what I would call closing the border.
i never said the bill would close the border

i said the bill made claiming asylum harder (it does), that it provided more avenues to process/refuse claims more quickly (it does), and that it contained provisions for building or repairing sections of the wall (it does)

The leg your talking about was all about making it legal to allow in more illegals and processing them faster so we can make them citizens faster. Eff that. You think this is a good talking point, but nobody buys it.
JFC gramps, do you know how I know that you didn't read that bill or even an analysis of that bill? I know it because everything you stated above is factually incorrect. Do you derive joy by being consistently wrong and getting dunked on here by everyone? It's weird.

Read and learn some things perhaps instead of repeating what you hear from your unreliable "sources", then perhaps you might gain some respect on these boards. I know you won't though, I'm questioning whether you're as illiterate as the current POTUS GOP nominee.

If you actually read this brief analysis of the bill you might be surprised to find that most of its elements you'd actually support, but I suspect you're too intellectually lazy to do so, or to admit it.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/analysis-senate-border-bill

JFC gramps, do you know how I know that you didn't read that bill or even an analysis of that bill? I know it because everything you stated above is factually incorrect. Do you derive joy by being consistently wrong and getting dunked on here by everyone? It's weird.

Read and learn some things perhaps instead of repeating what you hear from your unreliable "sources", then perhaps you might gain some respect on these boards. I know you won't though, I'm questioning whether you're as illiterate as the current POTUS GOP nominee.

If you actually read this brief analysis of the bill you might be surprised to find that most of its elements you'd actually support, but I suspect you're too intellectually lazy to do so, or to admit it.

He's posted stuff on here from the social media influencers that were paid by Russia. He's not smart, and he's very VERY gullible. He's Trump's perfect lil keyboard warrior.

Reactions: RileyHawk
He's posted stuff on here from the social media influencers that were paid by Russia. He's not smart, and he's very VERY gullible. He's Trump's perfect lil keyboard warrior.
Reminds me of my dad in his final years. Every unsolicited phishing email or scam phone call was a legitimate opportunity to him. He got fleeced so many times that I quit counting.

Reactions: McLovin32
Reminds me of my dad in his final years. Every unsolicited phishing email or scam phone call was a legitimate opportunity to him. He got fleeced so many times that I quit counting.
That's also what happened with my grandpa. Well, it wasn't "scam" calls but it was the Trump Campaign. They got him to donate ****ing thousands that he couldn't afford in his final years, leaving my grandma with not much left after he passed.

• Sad
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
i never said the bill would close the border

i said the bill made claiming asylum harder (it does), that it provided more avenues to process/refuse claims more quickly (it does), and that it contained provisions for building or repairing sections of the wall (it does)
As a republican, I want to close the border. So why would I support this bill? Wtf does repairing the wall do if you are letting in 5000 per day anyway?

I don't care what trump said about the bill, I don't support it for the above reasons. Good god you dems are dumb.

I have read it. I don't want 5000 per day to be allowed in. Biden repealed many of trumps border policies on day 1 of his presidency. Biden doesn't get to make the border open on day 1 of his presidency while inviting illegals to come here and then several years later try to say he is fixing thing. **** that. He showed his true colors and he failed.

Chuck schumer and Pelosi want to grant amnesty to 11 million illegals.

I don't know why you fall for their lies. I want to close the borders. If the bill doesn't close the border and send back illegals, then i dont want it. Trump is much more likely to do that than kamala is.

• Haha
You replied to my post about the Haitian immigrants in Springfield, OH arriving during the Trump administration. Here is what you said in response to that:
The comparison of numbers between the two adminstrations aren't even in the same stratosphere.

Biden-Harris encouraged a surge and further signaled that they wouldn't deport many.
Here was my reply:
Why would they deport people that are here legally?
Here is your reply:
Not talking about people here legally. Biden was referencing not deporting people here illegally.

When did we start discussing illegal immigrants? We didn't.

You're simply moving the goalposts like always. Anyways, hope you have a good weekend, Northern :) This was a good talk!

Ah, we found another native.

Or are you three proposing that immigration became bad the day after your families arrived?
I’m proposing that Bernie Sanders was right, there are billions of poor people out there and you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

So pick.

Hawk82: Oh my God, I'm so glad you're open. My car broke down and I've been stranded in the desert for 3 days, can I get a 64oz cup of water please?
Cashier: The largest size we have is 56oz, will that work?
Hawk82: Id rather die of thirst

• Haha
Isn't it funny (aka: sad) how much politics have changed over the years. People like PF just assume everyone not voting for Trump is a flaming liberal and always has been.
Agreed. Most of this revolves around determining what is truth vs lie and the name calling that goes on. When everyone who is a dem calls all Republicans racist, dumb and stupid, that shuts down any rational conversation.

Msm has done a disservice by becoming so partisan. Unless you research topics from both sides, it is likely you won't know the real truth.

You replied to my post about the Haitian immigrants in Springfield, OH arriving during the Trump administration. Here is what you said in response to that:

Here was my reply:

Here is your reply:

When did we start discussing illegal immigrants? We didn't.

You're simply moving the goalposts like always. Anyways, hope you have a good weekend, Northern :) This was a good talk!

We can discuss both. Biden encouraged a surge of asylum claims. Rolled out the red carpet. He's also on record as saying that he would not deport many illegals.

The Biden-Harris administration has created a mess. Not even comparable to Trump's record.

I have read it. I don't want 5000 per day to be allowed in. Biden repealed many of trumps border policies on day 1 of his presidency. Biden doesn't get to make the border open on day 1 of his presidency while inviting illegals to come here and then several years later try to say he is fixing thing. **** that. He showed his true colors and he failed.

Chuck schumer and Pelosi want to grant amnesty to 11 million illegals.

I don't know why you fall for their lies. I want to close the borders. If the bill doesn't close the border and send back illegals, then i dont want it. Trump is much more likely to do that than kamala is.
Again, you don't understand federal immigration laws. What you want and are whining like a child for, is a legal impossibility. You can't just close our borders and neither can Trump, apparently you can't get that through your thick skull.

We can discuss both.
Sure, we could but we weren't. You moved the goalposts mid discussion.

Why would you do that? Because you had no argument for what WAS being discussed, which is EXACTLY why you ignored the post yesterday too. Anyways, like I said earlier, hope you have a good weekend buddy!

We can discuss both. Biden encouraged a surge of asylum claims. Rolled out the red carpet. He's also on record as saying that he would not deport many illegals.

The Biden-Harris administration has created a mess. Not even comparable to Trump's record.
Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Sure, we could but we weren't. You moved the goalposts mid discussion.

Why would you do that? Because you had no argument for what WAS being discussed, which is EXACTLY why you ignored the post yesterday too. Anyways, like I said earlier, hope you have a good weekend buddy!

Even if you confine the parameters to asylum or otherwise lawful status (paroled and given court dates years away), the record is still clear. When you announce to the world to come to the U.S., don't be surprised when they come en masse. The mayors of many major cities, all democrats aren't pleased either, yet here you are white knighting for an administration that created this mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT