ADVERTISEMENT

In 2018 Walz lied about his rank, 2024 still hasn’t deleted the lie.

LOL...he served AS a Command Sergeant Major. He retired AS a Command Sergeant Major. He shouldn't claim to be a retired Command Sergeant Major.

This tack reeks of desperation. What else do you have?

Im sure he knows this, why did he lie?

Why doesn’t anyone ask him why he repeatedly lies about his rank?

CSPAN titled him as an AGHAN WAR VETERAN. Yet he never deployed. I’ve never seen him correct the record on it. Why does he and people around him lie about his service? It’s…..weird.

It's laughable that the Republicans, especially JD Vance, are so taken with Tim Walz's military service. Here you have it - Walz's 24 years of service versus Trump the pathetic draft dodger in the 60's who served not a single day in the military.

It's laughable that the Republicans, especially JD Vance, are so taken with Tim Walz's military service. Here you have it - Walz's 24 years of service versus Trump the pathetic draft dodger in the 60's who served not a single day in the military.

How many times does this guy have to lie about his service to make you think something is off about him? 10? 20?

Claims he was at Bagram Air Base “in Iraq”

This is straight off the Minnesota State government website.

Oops...your "evidence" has gone poof. And there is no record according to multiple search engines that Walz ever said what was quoted.

Can you find evidence for this quote:

"I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq & watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home."

No? You're a serial liar.

Oops...your "evidence" has gone poof. And there is no record according to multiple search engines that Walz ever said what was quoted.

Can you find evidence for this quote:

"I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq & watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home."

No? You're a serial liar.

Page 374. Verbatim. Dumb****.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT