ADVERTISEMENT

In carrying on my father's tradition, I bought my son his first "bomb".

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
2007 GMC Sierra with 190,000 miles on it. Got a pretty sweet deal and the thing is in actual great shape. Giving it to him today after practice for his 17th birthday. Kid works his ass off and is a good young man. Excited to give it to him today.

He asked for a laptop. As I pull into the house, I'm gonna tell him that I am sorry and I can't afford the laptop he wants for his birthday. Then I'm gonna hit the garage door opener and his hot mom will be standing in there with his 'new' truck as I tell him, "because I bought you a truck".

csb

2007 GMC Sierra with 190,000 miles on it. Got a pretty sweet deal and the thing is in actual great shape. Giving it to him today after practice for his 17th birthday. Kid works his ass off and is a good young man. Excited to give it to him today.

He asked for a laptop. As I pull into the house, I'm gonna tell him that I am sorry and I can't afford the laptop he wants for his birthday. Then I'm gonna hit the garage door opener and his hot mom will be standing in there with his 'new' truck as I tell him, "because I bought you a truck".

csb
he's going to be pissed that it's not a laptop

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

csb
I think the laptop is a better reward than incest with his mom on top of a POS truck.

We use to have rules on this board.
My bad

s-l400.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT