ADVERTISEMENT

In July, Jacob Blake charged w/ Sexual Assault. On Aug 23, 911 Called & He was Being Arrested for Warrant for his Arrest & Violating Restraining Order

You just got snookered into participating in Fran's smear.

Note, Blake apparently hasn't been convicted. And if he had been, wouldn't you want to hear the whole story before you decided on the sentence?
You're an idiot. Now that that statement would be considered both a fact and, technically, a smear.

However, there is no smear when you are posting a story from snopes.com that clears up the facts. The story cleared up his criminal history. Many believed he was charged with raping a 14 year old; that is incorrect. He is charged with raping his ex girlfriend.

And here's more proof how dumb you are. You state "Note, Blake apparently hasn't been convicted." Well, it's pretty clear from the story that he hasn't been convicted.

What an ASSumption on your part.

Your thoughts on him entering his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each?

Your thoughts on that 3rd-degree sexual assault charge, which is defined as having sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person (a Class G felony)?

So? None of this is relevant to the incident where he was shot.

Just more justification for some on why another Black man was shot by Police and those Blue people who somehow exist will soak it up.
No. You are wrong, but of course you would never admit that.

This thread is about his criminal history & to clear up that he is not charged with raping a 14 year old He is, however, charged with raping his ex girlfriend, stealing her car, and stealing $1,000 from her.

If you want to talk about the force used by the police officer and whether it was excessive or not? Go to another thread to talk about that.

Duh! God, some of you left wing echo chamber members are so stupid!

But, to get back on topic, if he's convicted of rape, do you believe he should serve the maximum sentence?

Your the only one that can't stay on topic. You are trying to use past crimes and accusations to justify a shooting. That's not how this works. If you want to argue why the cop was justified in shooting him based on what you perceive Black's actions to be, at least you would be on topic then. But you aren't. You keep falling back to the "She was asking for it by the clothes she was wearing" defense. Evidently though, you're just going to keep trying to convince us that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

No. You are wrong, but of course you would never admit that.

This thread is about his criminal history & to clear up that he is not charged with raping a 14 year old He is, however, charged with raping his ex girlfriend, stealing her car, and stealing $1,000 from her.

If you want to talk about the force used by the police officer and whether it was excessive or not? Go to another thread to talk about that.
I respect your posting but even the best intentions of this will be used by despicable people as justification of this per usual rinse and repeat 'Merica....I hope justice is served by him if guilty and of course to Barney Fife shooting him 7 times in the back and then that pretend army kid with an ar15 who murdered 2 people. 'Merica

Your the only one that can't stay on topic. You are trying to use past crimes and accusations to justify a shooting.

Not even close to true. The topic is his criminal past and clearing up the FACT that he is not charged with raping a 14 year old; he is charged, however, with raping his ex girlfriend. That is all I have posted about IN THIS THREAD. By definition, that would be staying on topic.

And where the hell did I talk about the shooting being justified? Well, guess what? I didn't! And you know why? Because I stayed on topic!

It's 100% clear that you're a freaking joke with no common sense and intellect.

Not even close to true. The topic is his criminal past and clearing up the FACT that he is not charged with raping a 14 year old; he is charged, however, with raping his ex girlfriend. That is all I have posted about IN THIS THREAD. By definition, that would be staying on topic.

And where the hell did I talk about the shooting being justified? Well, guess what? I didn't! And you know why? Because I stayed on topic!

It's 100% clear that you're a freaking joke with no common sense and intellect.

LOL, all you can do is call people dumb because you realize you are WAAAAAAY too deep into your stupid, pointless argument to admit how idiotic it is. So, your hope is to insult enough people that they will quit responding to you and you can feel better about yourself. Well, have fun dude. I guess since basketball season isn't going to happen you can keep yourself busy this way.

And keep up with the insults, it's a great look for you.

LOL, all you can do is call people dumb because you realize you are WAAAAAAY too deep into your stupid, pointless argument to admit how idiotic it is. So, your hope is to insult enough people that they will quit responding to you and you can feel better about yourself. Well, have fun dude. I guess since basketball season isn't going to happen you can keep yourself busy this way.

And keep up with the insults, it's a great look for you.
You continue to go no where with your useless posts.

The truth obliviously has hurt you, Bio, because I easily showed in my previous post that it's 100% clear that you're a freaking joke with no common sense and intellect. And those were not insults, Bio. Those were facts.

From Snopes.com:

The allegations against Blake in July 2020 were unquestionably serious and included a charge of third-degree sexual assault against his ex-girlfriend, which was aggravated by the alleged involvement of domestic abuse. However, no allegation of harming a child was made against Blake.

In July 2020, prosecutors in Kenosha County successfully applied for an arrest warrant for Blake on charges of third-degree sexual assault, criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct, all of which were additionally designated as acts of domestic abuse. That warrant was issued on July 7. (Through a variety of methods, Snopes was able to independently verify that the Jacob Blake who was shot by police in August 2020 is indeed the same person for whom an arrest warrant was issued in July 2020.)

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney’s office in July 2020, Blake is accused of having entered his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, before sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each. Blake and his ex-girlfriend have three children in common. The complaint can be read in full here. Some readers might find it disturbing because it contains descriptions of alleged sexual assault and domestic abuse.

In Wisconsin, third-degree sexual assault is covered under Section 940.225(3)(a) of the Wisconsin Statutes, which states that: “Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.”

A search of Blake’s name in Wisconsin Circuit Court records revealed only child support disputes and a June 2018 conviction in Racine County on a charge of operating a vehicle without being in possession of a driver’s license, which is not a criminal offense and was resolved with a fine.

In September 2015, the Racine County Eye reported that Blake had been arrested after brandishing a gun at a bar in Racine, and that officers required the assistance of a police dog when Blake allegedly refused to comply with their orders. He was charged with several offenses, including: felony resisting arrest “causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer”; carrying a firearm while intoxicated; and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon.

However, Blake was never tried or convicted on those charges, and in August 2020, the Racine County Eye reported that the charges appear to have been dismissed at the urging of the prosecutor and no longer appear in public court records.

Similarly, Blake has not been tried or convicted on the charges he faced in July 2020, including third-degree sexual assault, and he has not yet entered a plea in that case.

LINK: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jacob-blake-sexual-assault-charge/
The biggest travesty of this entire situation is the fact this piece of human garbage was allowed to be roaming the streets to continue to terrorize his post rape victims and others and hadn't already been locked up. We have a FAR bigger problem in this country with domestic violence than we do police shootings but look who's side the left has decided to take once again... everyone should be outraged this pos was allowed near his victim.

She alleges:he broke in, fingered her, stole her car and withdrew $500 twice.

Her sister who was babysitting while the mother was at the bar till 2AM says: kids often let him in. He was allowed to borrow the car on several occasions.

Cops investigate the complaint. Find no video evidence of ATM withdraws. ATM card is found in the baby momma rental car she took to the bar till 2AM.

All charges will be dropped. Baby momma either flat out lied about the money or too intoxicated to remember. She has no credibility.

Another member of the HROT Left Wing echo chamber with nothing to contribute

While you're on the left wing shit kicking bent, why not consider why the police let people walk around with semi automatic weapons. Let's go a bit further. What if blacks were walking around with guns. There would have been a blood bath.

Fran, I thought you were above this. But you're no better than the white supremist assholes that try to justify token tolerance, but can't keep their true feelings from coming through.

Just more justification for some on why another Black man was shot by Police and those Blue people who somehow exist will soak it up.
Derp
It's being reported that Blake is currently handcuffed to his hospital bed.

Seriously?

Good!

Are you being obtuse? He was not randomly targeted by the police due to his skin color after "breaking up a fright." He was being arrested for the warrant out for his arrest for his violent crimes. It has everything to do with "this shooting." As much as the left wants to lie and distort what happened, the truth is better. After a guy brushes off a taser and a physical struggle, he doesn't get to reach into his vehicle. He was shot because he was a threat to himself, the officers and his children. FFS how Goddamned stupid are you people?
Pretty damn stupid :(

While you're on the left wing shit kicking bent, why not consider why the police let people walk around with semi automatic weapons. Let's go a bit further. What if blacks were walking around with guns. There would have been a blood bath.

Fran, I thought you were above this. But you're no better than the white supremist assholes that try to justify token tolerance, but can't keep their true feelings from coming through.

Well, you could also ask why police let people commit arson & loot. But I won't go there to distract.

This thread is simply discussing an article from snopes.com, a site I though you left wing nuts love. Well, until now, it appears.

The orig post clears up his criminal history; he is not accused of raping a 14 year old. Instead, he is accused of raping his ex girl friend.

And now you are comparing me to white supremacists? Of course you are! But I am not surprised you would go there because that's what you left wing nut jobs do; I bring up a snopes.com article and that immediately makes me a racist or white supremacist. This is YOUR playbook.

Please be consistent with your nut job thinking and tell us that you are also accusing the authors of this snopes.com article of being racists and white supremacists.

So basically:

Jacob Blake, who sucks at being human, was needlessly shot in the back seven times by cops who suck at being cops. Meanwhile, rioters who suck at being peaceful in the face of unnecessary police violence turned to looting and riots causing militia types who suck at being upholders of the peace to murder some of the rioters.

Who doesn’t suck in this entire sad episode?

To me, the relevant questions are:

If there was concern about him accessing a weapon in his car, why was he allowed to walk all the way around the front and open the door?

What would you do in this case? They discharged a taser at him and it failed. He's walking with a knife. What's your next move?

The allegations against Blake in July 2020 were unquestionably serious and included a charge of third-degree sexual assault against his ex-girlfriend,
Cool... so he deserved to be executed on the street.

As I've been saying.

Deflection.

Smearing the victim.

People keep calling him a "victim" before the facts of the case are known.
There is a very thin line here between perp and victim.

Putting aside the circumstances that allowed him to get to the door of his vehicle, open it, and possibly gather a weapon, at that exact moment he easily could be deemed a threat that caused the shooting.

He was definitely a victim of his own stupidity. Way more so than being a victim of being black which is the narrative

This thread is interesting. Far less ‘But Trump’ in this thread.
Theory? People want to play the ‘but Blake is innocent until proven guilty card’. That doesn’t fit their ‘but Trump’ attacks in other threads. Are people ‘innocent until proven guilty, unless they are a President I despise’ how it works? Looking for some criteria.

Cool... so he deserved to be executed on the street.
I did not say that. And I am not surprised that you can't come up with anything else. Deflecting when defeated is what you left wing nut jobs do. I will give you credit, though; you did not call the authors of this Snopes article racists & white supremacists. Is that because you normally rely on Snopes...until you can't?

If you want to talk about use of force by police, go to another thread.

If you want to talk about the fact that snopes.com cleared up his criminal history, please post something relevant & useful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT