ADVERTISEMENT

In July, Jacob Blake charged w/ Sexual Assault. On Aug 23, 911 Called & He was Being Arrested for Warrant for his Arrest & Violating Restraining Order

People keep calling him a "victim" before the facts of the case are known.
There is a very thin line here between perp and victim.

Putting aside the circumstances that allowed him to get to the door of his vehicle, open it, and possibly gather a weapon, at that exact moment he easily could be deemed a threat that caused the shooting.

He was definitely a victim of his own stupidity. Way more so than being a victim of being black which is the narrative
And the woman who claims she was raped by Blake is apparently not a victim according to the left wing nut jobs on HROT.

The point of this thread was to clear up the fact that Blake did not rape a 14 year old; he is accused of felony rape of his ex girl friend, however.

Correct. None of this is relevant to the issue of police using lethal force but it does wonders to boost some people's self esteem apparently.

To me, the relevant questions are:

1) If there was concern about him accessing a weapon in his car, why was he allowed to walk all the way around the front and open the door?

2) Obviously, the question of whether he was reaching for a weapon or not. If he was, lethal force was justified. The reprimand for the idiocy of allowing him to walk around the hood and try to get into the car is an internal police department issue.

What if he was believed to be drunk and heading for a car full of children to drive away? He has a DUI felony with child endangerment on his record. Does that change anything, if the cops knew that? I don't know if it does but it probably should. I do know this guy shouldn't be held up to be a martyr in a way WWJD and DEVIL want him so badly to be.

In these uncertain times I've learned to appreciate the small things like Fran getting owned in his own thread over and over again.
You're an idiot who can't comprehend what this thread is about & what it is not about.

The thread, again, is to clear up the fact that he is NOT charged with raping a 14 year old; he is charged with raping his ex girl friend.

And the article comes from from snopes.com, one of your go to web sites.

And guess what? You just got owned in my thread.

This is too easy.

It’s funny how he keeps acting like he posted this entirely separate thread as a public service fact-check.
Why do you think ANYTHING contained in that snopes.com article is funny?

You're sick. NONE of this is funny.

And you are a moron because it actually was a fact check by snopes.com because there were many rumors out there claiming FALSELY that Blake raped a 14 year old.

And you're also too stupid to understand that the criminal charges he is facing is one topic of discussion (in this thread) and the use of force by police is an entirely separate topic of discussion (go post in that thread, moron!).

You are trying to use past crimes and accusations to justify a shooting. That's not how this works.

Why not? I'll ask again, if they knew this guy has a history of driving drunk with children in his car and he's heading for a car full of children while acting like a hammered maniac, how is he not considered a threat to the life of children?

Why do you think ANYTHING contained in that snopes.com article is funny?

You're sick. NONE of this is funny.

And you are a moron because it actually was a fact check by snopes.com because there were many rumors out there claiming FALSELY that Blake raped a 14 year old.

And you're also too stupid to understand that the criminal charges he is facing is one topic of discussion (in this thread) and the use of force by police is an entirely separate topic of discussion (go post in that thread, moron!).

Dude, it’s Friday. You’re going to have a stroke if you don’t calm down.
Thank you for your fact-checking service.

You're an idiot who can't comprehend what this thread is about & what it is not about.

The thread, again, is to clear up the fact that he is NOT charged with raping a 14 year old; he is charged with raping his ex girl friend.

And the article comes from from snopes.com, one of your go to web sites.

And guess what? You just got owned in my thread.

This is too easy.

Keep hurling insults Fran that's all you've got. You can pretend this is a "fact checking" thread to clear up rumors about Blake's criminal record. Everyone else can see the real reason.

Dude, it’s Friday. You’re going to have a stroke if you don’t calm down.
Thank you for your fact-checking service.
Actually, this has been very interesting in how you, Bio and others can't stay focused on the serious charges outlined in the article from snopes.com. Instead, you deflect, saying stupid, non related things and forget about the female victim

Keep hurling insults Fran that's all you've got. You can pretend this is a "fact checking" thread to clear up rumors about Blake's criminal record. Everyone else can see the real reason.
they are not insults. they are facts. you don't have the intellect to stay on topic, to keep your mind focused & simply comment on what is contained in the snopes.com story.

and now you should go after the authors of the snopes article because, according to your "logic," everyone can see the real reason they wrote the story.

Last edited:
they are not insults. they are facts. you simply don't have the intellect to comment on what is contained in the snopes.com story

and now you should go after the authors of the snopes article because, according to your "logic," everyone can see the real reason they wrote the story.

Stick to the football board. Every time you come to HROT you end up looking like this.

Stick to the football board where .Every time you come to HROT you end up looking like this.

Speaking of your intellect, all we have to do is look at this masterpiece that I just quoted. You show that you are unable to complete a thought and just end it with a sudden period.

Again, you are an idiot. A fact proven here and many times over.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Good luck with completing your thoughts in your next post.

What if he was believed to be drunk and heading for a car full of children to drive away? He has a DUI felony with child endangerment on his record. Does that change anything, if the cops knew that? I don't know if it does but it probably should. I do know this guy shouldn't be held up to be a martyr in a way WWJD and DEVIL want him so badly to be.

Right. If he were perceived to be an imminent threat, he probably shouldn't have been allowed to casually stroll around the hood of the car.

Right. If he were perceived to be an imminent threat, he probably shouldn't have been allowed to casually stroll around the hood of the car.
Do we know who called 911? Was it the ex girlfriend who he allegedly raped?

Bottom line: Blake was not supposed to be there, someone called 911 as a result, the cops arrived, he was going to be arrested and he resisted arrest (which, as we saw from the snopes article in the orig post, he has a history of doing so).

Well, you could also ask why police let people commit arson & loot. But I won't go there to distract.

This thread is simply discussing an article from snopes.com, a site I though you left wing nuts love. Well, until now, it appears.

The orig post clears up his criminal history; he is not accused of raping a 14 year old. Instead, he is accused of raping his ex girl friend.

And now you are comparing me to white supremacists? Of course you are! But I am not surprised you would go there because that's what you left wing nut jobs do; I bring up a snopes.com article and that immediately makes me a racist or white supremacist. This is YOUR playbook.

Please be consistent with your nut job thinking and tell us that you are also accusing the authors of this snopes.com article of being racists and white supremacists.

You are charged and convicted in the liberal court of opinion of WRONGTHINK.

Go to jail, do not pass GO.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Aug 28 UPDATE:

This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest
By Gabrielle Fonrouge
August 28, 2020 | 6:19pm

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

Blake, who was paralyzed in the shooting, had been handcuffed to his hospital bed due to the warrant, which was vacated Friday, according to a statement released by his lawyer, Benjamin Crump. His restraints were removed, but he is still facing the criminal charges, Crump said.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

She told police she “was upset but collected herself” and then allegedly ran out the front door after Blake, the complaint says. She then realized her car was missing, checked her purse and saw the keys were missing and then “immediately called 911,” the complaint alleges.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

Police filed charges against him for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse in July when a warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Sunday, within three minutes of responding to the 911 call, Blake was shot 7 times in the back as he attempted to get into his car.

Calls to Blake’s fiance, Crump and the Kenosha Police Department have gone unreturned.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Remember when it was originally reported that he was "simply" there breaking up a fight between 2 females?

Well, actually:

(1) There was a warrant for his arrest for alleged felony sexual assault
(2) the alleged victim called 911 because he was in violation of a Restraining Order
(3) He resisted arrest when told he was under arrest

Are you being obtuse? He was not randomly targeted by the police due to his skin color after "breaking up a fright." He was being arrested for the warrant out for his arrest for his violent crimes. It has everything to do with "this shooting." As much as the left wants to lie and distort what happened, the truth is better. After a guy brushes off a taser and a physical struggle, he doesn't get to reach into his vehicle. He was shot because he was a threat to himself, the officers and his children. FFS how Goddamned stupid are you people?
The left wing nut jobs on here are very stupid.

Doesn’t change what happened.
What it should do is make a person wait to see what actually happened instead of raging, rioting, and looting. It should also make one look closer at the situation, ask more questions, and realize how the media chooses to create this image that once again this was just some peaceful law abiding and gentle black person that was picked on by cops. The media decided to report that this guy was simply trying to stop a fight between two women and was an upstanding father who had his 3 children in the car. I can’t believe with the Michael Brown scenario, an incident the black community continues to rally around despite overwhelming evidence that it did not happen as reported, that people just jump on this rally to condemn cops before any info has come out. You have guys like LeBron James coming out saying, “maybe that cop woke up that morning wanting to kill a black man.” I mean, seriously?

We haven’t heard much about that recently.
yeah, funny how the media has neglected to clear up the facts & timeline & tell the public that 911 was called on him, that there was a warrant out for his arrest for felony sexual assault & that he was in violation of a restraining order.

Oh, and he resisted arrest, which is another crime.

Check this out:

Wisconsin Resisting Arrest Charges
When a person is arrested, the law states that he or she must undergo this process without taking dangerous or threatening force against police officers. If a person puts up physical resistance or meaningfully threatens to do so, the individual may be charged with resisting arrest. In Wisconsin, these are serious allegations and may lead to substantial criminal penalties if a person is convicted.

Conditions for Resisting Arrest
In order to be charged and convicted of resisting arrest, a defendant must be found guilty of violating the specific conditions of the law. Resisting arrest is defined as the following:

• Using force against an officer during the process of an arrest
  • Threatening to use force against an officer during an arrest
  • Providing false evidence of information during an arrest to mislead the police
Resisting arrest is a class A misdemeanor that can come with maximum consequences of up to nine months in prison and $10,000 in financial penalties.

Why not? I'll ask again, if they knew this guy has a history of driving drunk with children in his car and he's heading for a car full of children while acting like a hammered maniac, how is he not considered a threat to the life of children?

Yeah, probably should have shot him 10 times.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Blake, via video from his hospital bed, made his initial court appearance.

He pleaded not guilty to charges from July that include:

* criminal trespass to dwelling
* third-degree sexual assault
* disorderly conduct, with domestic abuse modifiers

Watch:

For LE on here, do some police departments have protocols that if you fire your weapon you “unload” it?

So it is fair to say that 7 bullets was needed to neutralize the threat
That would be a fair assessment. Post incident it’s easy to say, no, but the officer doesn’t have the benefit of hindsight and has to make decisions based on the information they have available to them at that immediate moment. I’ll also say that if an officer believes deadly force is necessary, they will typically squeeze off a significant amount of shots. Mostly, because pistols aren’t really accurate and perpetrators don’t go down right away. Even though, Blake was close, the officer was still in an extremely stressful event and likely just reverted to training. Similar to what happens in an ER. Personally, I don’t really have an issue with the number of shots. But I do have questions about the justification of the shooting overall.

Thanks for the tag. I didn’t make it all the way through this thread. Never is any law enforcement officer trained to shoot until there weapon is empty. You are trained to use lethal force until the threat stops. If that is one shot great, but you don’t continue shooting after the threat is over. You must remember though, that the cop is under so much pressure that they can fire off multiple rounds in a few seconds before realizing what is going on and the hit rate is usually pretty low. With the adrenaline and all of the decisions you have to make in a split second, the brain doesn’t process the situation fast enough to be accurate and automatically know when to stop.

This is why you shoot a man 7 times:

First video 2:45: Suspect walks out of front door firing at police after previously shooting in the direction of the school.

Second video 0.04: What how many shots the cops unload

This guy ended up being shot once in the leg.

Maybe the victim was not a good person. Time will tell. But being shot seven times in the back was ridiculous and worthy of a serious independent investigation.
This isn't the wild west where you can't shoot someone in the back. If there is a need for lethal force you shoot where and when you have to as many times until the threat stops.

Maybe the victim was not a good person. Time will tell. But being shot seven times in the back was ridiculous and worthy of a serious independent investigation.
The real victim is the woman Jacob Blake violated. And remember, the Libturds of HROT say we should always believe the female.

So, why was Jacob Blake under arrest on that day he was shot?

* Police filed charges against him in July for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse when a warrant was issued for his arrest. The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for his arrest for his crimes.

* In the criminal complaint Blake is accused of breaking into the home of the woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

* Also according to the criminal complaint, Blake is accused of taking the victim's car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each.

* 911 was called on him on the day he was shot because he was violating a restraining order. Blake was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched following a 911 call saying he was there.

* When the officers lawfully attempted to arrest him, Blake committed another crime (a misdemeanor) when he resisted arrest. The maximum consequences for resisting arrest is up to 9 months in prison and $10,000 in financial penalties.

@Hawkman98, what do you think about these additional details:

* The State Justice Department has said a knife was recovered from Blake’s vehicle, but it has not said whether he was holding it when officers tried to arrest him.

* The man who made the widely seen cellphone video of the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

* The Kenosha police union said Blake had the knife and refused orders to drop it.

* Blake fought with police, including putting one officer in a headlock, the union said.

* Police twice used a Taser, which did not stop Blake.

LINK: https://apnews.com/6ce0c81bc49760736a3e923c04835a82

The real victim is the woman Jacob Blake violated. And remember, the Libturds of HROT say we should always believe the female.

So, why was Jacob Blake under arrest on that day he was shot?

* Police filed charges against him in July for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse when a warrant was issued for his arrest. The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for his arrest for his crimes.

* In the criminal complaint Blake is accused of breaking into the home of the woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

* Also according to the criminal complaint, Blake is accused of taking the victim's car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each.

* 911 was called on him on the day he was shot because he was violating a restraining order. Blake was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched following a 911 call saying he was there.

* When the officers lawfully attempted to arrest him, Blake committed another crime (a misdemeanor) when he resisted arrest. The maximum consequences for resisting arrest is up to 9 months in prison and $10,000 in financial penalties.

@Hawkman98, what do you think about these additional details:

* The State Justice Department has said a knife was recovered from Blake’s vehicle, but it has not said whether he was holding it when officers tried to arrest him.

* The man who made the widely seen cellphone video of the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, said he saw Blake scuffling with three officers and heard them yell, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before gunfire erupted. He said he didn’t see a knife in Blake’s hands.

* The Kenosha police union said Blake had the knife and refused orders to drop it.

* Blake fought with police, including putting one officer in a headlock, the union said.

* Police twice used a Taser, which did not stop Blake.

LINK: https://apnews.com/6ce0c81bc49760736a3e923c04835a82
That's why I wish people would wait to pass judgement or burn a city down before all the facts are out. Who knows what the guy was saying or the information known prior that could lead to the decision to shoot. The one thing I think the PD could have done better was to immediately release information about the incident. Over the last couple of years things have changed on providing information to the public. Instead of keeping the details confidential, so you don't influence the jury or tip off the suspects attorney, you now need to get the information out there before they fire the officers and burn down a city.

Reactions: Franisdaman
That's why I wish people would wait to pass judgement or burn a city down before all the facts are out. Who knows what the guy was saying or the information known prior that could lead to the decision to shoot. The one thing I think the PD could have done better was to immediately release information about the incident. Over the last couple of years things have changed on providing information to the public. Instead of keeping the details confidential, so you don't influence the jury or tip off the suspects attorney, you now need to get the information out there before they fire the officers and burn down a city.
A couple things:

* Its too bad the officers in Kenosha don't have body cameras. body cameras are coming, however.

* In Minneapolis, less than 2 weeks ago, a black man shot another black man, killing him, in a downtown Minneapolis parking ramp. Later that day, the police were closing in and the suspect shot himself in the head, killing himself. The police started administering first aid. This was in the middle of downtown. A crowd grew & someone Facebook Live'd it, stating the police killed a black man. The Minneapolis police released the video showing that the guy committed suicide (they showed his brains getting blown out). The MPD called activists, who came downtown with bull horns saying it was NOT a police shooting & that it was a murder suspect who committed suicide. Nothing helped. A mob formed and a riot, vandalism, arson & looting occurred all down a major street that featured many popular bars/restaurants, Target headquarters, the Target store and other retailers.

Reactions: Hawkman98
Speaking generally here, but one of the reasons the public automatically assumes the worst is because the police do have a history of suppressing damning evidence and factual information when it is unfavorable to them (sometimes, even outright lying). This occurred with the Breonna Taylor shooting.

Speaking generally here, but one of the reasons the public automatically assumes the worst is because the police do have a history of suppressing damning evidence and factual information when it is unfavorable to them (sometimes, even outright lying). This occurred with the Breonna Taylor shooting.
Agreed, but it's in the minority and my two cents is you shouldn't judge all by the actions of few. That goes for anything, just not law enforcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT