ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana AD’s Statement On Nebraska...WOW

That's whack. Keep your mouth shut and say don't say anything if you're not going to explain.....

We already know the braskans can be dbags, not exactly new. Not many teams out there that will bark and jaw in a game they never had a lead in!

They both looked like tools calling TOs at the end of game instead of letting it end.... I tuned in late and not sure what all that was about.

Nebraska has now lost 4 or more games for 16 consecutive seasons.
source.gif

It's pretty obvious that there was a general outward lack of respect for Indiana's football program by Nebraska personnel.

One would've thought they'd learn their lesson 9 seasons into their conference membership, but they are a very stubborn bunch.
I would be highly surprised if ANY Big Ten coach respects debbie or Scott Frost since they came to the Big Ten. They act and strut around like trashy thugs, while disrespecting long-time Big Ten members. I honestly think that motivates Ohio State to always play perfect games every time the Buckeyes play them. It kind of seems like the bully of the Big Ten derives extra pleasure destroying them, so in a way it's almost like they're making the statement, "OK, if you want to act like a little bitch, we'll make you feel like a little bitch" in retaliation for Nebraska flagrantly disrespecting the true long-time members of the Big Ten.

And also probably another reason OSU blows them out so bad is to gloat at the fact that Nebraska was once a strong national power, and as long as they insist on trespassing into the Big Ten, Ohio State is sending the message, "You won't be a national power in our conference. Not on our watch".

But I'm still curious what they did.

Last edited:
I would be highly surprised if ANY Big Ten coach respects debbie or Scott Frost since they came to the Big Ten. They act and strut around like trashy thugs, while disrespecting long-time Big Ten members. I honestly think that motivates Ohio State to always play perfect games every time the Buckeyes play them. It kind of seems like the bully of the Big Ten derives extra pleasure destroying them, so in a way it's almost like they're making the statement, "OK, if you want to act like a little bitch, we'll make you feel like a little bitch" in retaliation for Nebraska flagrantly disrespecting the true long-time members of the Big Ten.

And also probably another reason OSU blows them out so bad is to gloat at the fact that Nebraska was once a strong national power, and as long as they insist on trespassing into the Big Ten, Ohio State is sending the message, "You won't be a national power in our conference. Not on our watch".

But I'm still curious what they did.
Kinda like last year where chryst was seen say F*** them on the sideline when destroying nebby.

Kinda like last year where chryst was seen say F*** them on the sideline when destroying nebby.

So N fan’s have been butt hurt over something PAUL Chryst said? Get over it by beating Wisconsin. Oh yeah, that won’t happen so continue being butt hurt.

So N fan’s have been butt hurt over something PAUL Chryst said? Get over it by beating Wisconsin. Oh yeah, that won’t happen so continue being butt hurt.
Idk if they're butt hurt, I just was replying to the guy that talked about some of the big ten possibly taking frustrations out on nebby.

Kind of sounds like we can get along with Wisconsin on one thing. The distaste for Nebby.

I kinda wanted to see Neb beat MN, to help the West race. But then again, didn't mind seeing Neb get boat raced by MN

I think it was Deace that mentioned how a Nebby reporter was "getting goosebumps" when Scott Frost was first announced as HC and he was like, is this guy F'in serious?

This is what they get.... Riley was at least a respectable person amongst the college football community... Pelini at least won games.... but this guy, just because he won games at Central Florida, not regular Florida but Central Florida, these fans think their golden boy is going undefeated every year? LOL

No matter what Nebraska's record is, you know they are going to give the Hawks a tough game. It will be at home and you know they want to beat us at all costs. FWIW, Minnesota will be amped also.

They will pull out all the stops on Iowa in Lincoln. I fully expect Washington to be back too.

Idk if they're butt hurt, I just was replying to the guy that talked about some of the big ten possibly taking frustrations out on nebby.

They are based upon their Paul Chryst thread on their rivals board that has been there awhile. And sorry, I wasn’t attacking you, just agreeing with you and adding to it about their hate for PC because, like most B1G teams, he treats them as his bitch. And I love seeing Nebraska get treated like an also ran in this league since their AD, Coach, and fans think they are superior to all of the B1G teams by making statements that wreak of arrogance time and time again. Love hearing Frosty keep saying, this shouldn’t even be a ballgame right now due to all of our mistakes. Like the other team didn’t have a hand in that happening. They need to continue to learn about humility with those woodshed beatings they take on a regular basis.

Was that what Indiana's AD was talking about? I'm sure Indiana would love to play Nebraska more. What a punk.
Frost at B1G media day apparently wondered aloud why Neb was playing tOSU so much, and Indiana not so much. Could be recruiting. According to World Herald, both wanted db Tiawan Mullen, who chose IU. Announcer Saturday said IU badly wanted Wan'Dale Robinson. He never visited them.

I am seriously happy that Iowa does not play IU. Given that Huskers have no pass rush, but qb tore them up. IU receivers look like NFL caliber.

Btw, the Scott Frost postgame is worth watching. He is in serious pain. Alford-like, he is throwing players under the bus. As bad as things are in Lincoln, they could get worse. Paradoxically, Frost-Neb may be a bad match. He wants guys who bleed Husker Red, and takes it personally when they don't. Those bleeders are easy to find in Wahoo and Grand Island, but they won't win championships.

Last edited:
"Eighty of our 115 guys are freshmen and sophomores."

All I can say is wow. Has to be one of the youngest programs out there, if not THE youngest.

Reactions: chubby bunny
Nebraska could possible lose out or only win one more game. What are the Nebby fans going to say about Frost if he doesn't make a bowl game in his first two years?

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT