ADVERTISEMENT

Inside the Ohio Town Invaded by "Cat-Eating" Haitians

I'm not. The left does all the time too. He'll we had moderators bringing up fine people in both sides less than a week ago and the context of that was debunked long ago.

People believe what they want to with no regard for reality.

The difference right now is the breadth and depth of this in mainstream politics on the right currently. The left doesn't have near the level of problem.

The right is so enamored with unreality it has lost ability to apply reason.

I'm not saying this to be capricious and condescending This is an objective observation. I really don't think 20 years ago, pre-Orange Turd the Republicans/conservatives on this board would be taking the positions or speaking the language they are now.

The weirdness and extremism have sucked in followers and the party, though erosion is noticeable. The GOP is no longer.

No way you can compare or equate the Democratic party to the mess the Republican party is in.

The right is so enamored with unreality it has lost ability to apply reason.

I'm not saying this to be capricious and condescending This is an objective observation. I really don't think 20 years ago, pre-Orange Turd the Republicans/conservatives on this board would be taking the positions or speaking the language they are now.

The weirdness and extremism have sucked in followers and the party, though erosion is noticeable. The GOP is no longer.

No way you can compare or equate the Democratic party to the mess the Republican party is in.

Stanley Milgram was right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT