ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Twitter legend is exposing his fellow MAGAt idiots in real time…

I sit back and laugh when I see people sucking off any politician like the they give 2 fvcks about you. Wake up. Fox News and MSNBC own your minds. There’s a middle ground of common sense but no one wants a healthy discussion anymore. They did their job and created a divide of destruction.

How many days before all of our MAGA and brand loyal republican (closet MAGA) friends and family are repeating this story as if it is absolute fact?
Let’s just go by the facts of what we know.

The NY Supreme Court notified the judge that this post was made before the verdict. The judge then writes the letter and sends it to both the prosecutor and the defense. That’s it. All we know right now.

Might be nothing…but it is serious enough that the letter was sent.

The NY Supreme Court notified the judge that this post was made before the verdict. The judge then writes the letter and sends it to both the prosecutor and the defense. That’s it. All we know right now.

Well that, and you guys are gullible morons

That’s not all we know. We also know the person who posted it is a self-proclaimed “professional shitposter” and told people to “take it easy.”

Curious why you would you ignore that?

Because the fact he was a troll and shitposter was discovered after the letter went out?

And how did they ignore it - they wrote the letter to both attorneys?
So the judge made no attempt to verify if it was real? He just goes ahead and sends out the letter not caring if it is such an obvious troll job from a shit poster.

You can laugh at MAGA all you want but Merchan opened a huge can of worms with this letter Friday.

So the judge made no attempt to verify if it was real? He just goes ahead and sends out the letter not caring if it is such an obvious troll job from a shit poster.

You can laugh at MAGA all you want but Merchan opened a huge can of worms with this letter Friday.

LOL. It’s not the Court’s job to investigate - the parties investigate and then argue - which is why the letter went out, letting them know.

And:

It has been explained to you by an attorney in this thread,

Hook.... Line.... Sinker....

Not to hijack this train wreck of a thread in the making but I saw the thread on the other board where it is claimed that you are too far left to be a forum moderator. That is one of the funniest and most bizarre threads I’ve read in a while. They even link to HORT at one point and pat themselves on the back for being so above it all. Pure comedy

Man, you Trump fans are desperately flailing at straws.

This assiduous devotion to such a garbage human being is so sad to watch in real time.

Seriously, unwavering devotion to the Trump tribe is a mental disorder. Might want to get that checked out.

Not to hijack this train wreck of a thread in the making but I saw the thread on the other board where it is claimed that you are too far left to be a forum moderator. That is one of the funniest and most bizarre threads I’ve read in a while. They even link to HORT at one point and pat themselves on the back for being so above it all. Pure comedy

Want pure comedy, go over to the Hunter laptop thread and see how the left took the bait

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Man, you Trump fans are desperately flailing at straws.

This assiduous devotion to such a garbage human being is so sad to watch in real time.

Seriously, unwavering devotion to the Trump tribe is a mental disorder. Might want to get that checked out.
I’m voting for Kennedy.

But I can see when someone gets shafted.

Hunter is getting shafted.

Which thread? I have to read that

They also fail to recognize the right-wing echo chamber they have created even when called out on it.

Only in the simple minds of MAGA fans with the cognitive functioning of a prokaryote.

Again, you guys are so desperate to defend the tribe you’ll run with anything. And, of course, deny everything.

Trump is a lifelong cheat, liar, grifter, and in general one miserable piece of shit. Why anyone feels sorry for him because he’s created millions of enemies, political or not, is a total mystery. Idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT