ADVERTISEMENT

Instant Twitter legend is exposing his fellow MAGAt idiots in real time…

I’m voting for Kennedy.

But I can see when someone gets shafted.

Hunter is getting shafted.
How is Trump getting shafted?

I have said from the beginning the charges against Trump in New York were filed for political reasons. So what? Trump is finally getting a taste of what he’s deserved a long time coming now. Again, Trump is a lifelong con man and cheat. That is not the mark of someone getting shafted. That is the mark of someone finally getting a little karma.

This is also true for Hunter Biden, but to a much lesser extent than Trump. I seriously do not understand your position. It would be one thing if you were simply an idiot and didn’t know any better, but you have some sense of logic and reasoning. Why waste it on Trump?

Reactions: Tom Paris

I don’t know if @BelemNole has seen it
Interesting. Looks like Goldmom runs over there to complain about the meanies on HORT.

GeddyLee seems like a piece of work.

Reactions: Ree4 and TC Nole OX
I’m giving them some variety, starting with fast food recipes. Next will be some Carson and Leno throwback videos because there’s no chance that they could handle anything from Norm Macdonald,

Let’s just go by the facts of what we know.

The NY Supreme Court notified the judge that this post was made before the verdict. The judge then writes the letter and sends it to both the prosecutor and the defense. That’s it. All we know right now.

Might be nothing…but it is serious enough that the letter was sent.
It must be wild living in a fantasy world.

What you can't see in that thread is there have been around 20 posts deleted for containing political content. I didn't delete any of them. 80% were by the right-wing posters there.

I’m giving them some variety, starting with fast food recipes. Next will be some Carson and Leno throwback videos because there’s no chance that they could handle anything from Norm Macdonald,
It’s funny. A few of them seem to be afraid of anything more adventurous than a message board version of a Denny’s.
“I took a look at HORT, and WOW…”
😂

What part is wrong by the way of my comment. What part is fantasy world.
You thinking Trump will get off from the charges from this nonsense that came out.

Because that’s what this comes down to. You wanting your dear leader to be a free man.

Reactions: nelly02 and Torg
What part is wrong by the way of my comment. What part is fantasy world.
Probably more ignorance than ( Fox) fantasy but your description or expectation of Judge Merchan’s role/duty in this circumstance is cringeworthy.

You thinking Trump will get off from the charges from this nonsense that came out.

Because that’s what this comes down to. You wanting your dear leader to be a free man.
So you didn’t read this part I assume

“Might be nothing…but it is serious enough that the letter was sent.”

Probably more ignorance than ( Fox) fantasy but your description or expectation of Judge Merchan’s role/duty in this circumstance is cringeworthy.
I will fully admit that I don’t know what the judge is required to do. I’ve never seen something like this before

Reactions: nu2u

I did. The fantasy world part isn’t just about this thread. You’re delusional in all the political threads.

Anyways, I’m heading to the farmers market to get some breakfast with the fam. Enjoy your weekend praying for your leader!

Reactions: nelly02 and Torg

from the thread. With out looking, what GIAHORT poster said this or if you already know let others guess before revealing

The moderator is a very much left of center person who is not at all shy about expressing his opinions on the Iowa board and also doesn’t hold back (along with some other leftist Noles) in attacking my well known conservative viewpoints - despite the fact that I am absolutely not a “MAGA”.
The overall vibe on that board is not what I would like to see on this board. HROT ( the Iowa board nickname) seems to be a motley collection of angry liberals who find themselves surrounded in a very red state, along with some trolls/bots/operatives who are almost pre-programmed to tear into anyone not parroting their party line.
I think we still maintain a decent semblance of common respect for different voices.
And I hope we do develop good conversations about travel, food, music, history and culture. There’s lots to talk about and share.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Live look in at the @ihhawk breakfast table this morning:

its-still.gif

I will fully admit that I don’t know what the judge is required to do. I’ve never seen something like this before
It's been explained to you ITT.

Because the fact he was a troll and shitposter was discovered after the letter went out?

And how did they ignore it - they wrote the letter to both attorneys?

So the judge made no attempt to verify if it was real? He just goes ahead and sends out the letter not caring if it is such an obvious troll job from a shit poster.

You can laugh at MAGA all you want but Merchan opened a huge can of worms with this letter Friday.

LOL. It’s not the Court’s job to investigate - the parties investigate and then argue - which is why the letter went out, letting them know.

Except for the fact that I said it could be nothing.
That’s how it started with your eventual embrace of 2020 election nonsense. Serious advice here unplug from influencers left or right. They all have a direct financial stake of getting and maintaining your attention.

Reactions: Ree4 and fsu1jreed

Man - I appreciate you having stated this. You are just posting so others can be aware and aren’t trying to take a stance that Donald was treated unfairly. You are just asking questions and that is awesome. Maybe you should team up with @NorthernHawkeye in helping to make all of us better informed. That dude is the best read poster on HORT if you didn’t already know. You are probably not too far behind him.

Man - I appreciate you having stated this. You are just posting so others can be aware and aren’t trying to take a stance that Donald was treated unfairly. You are just asking questions and that is awesome. Maybe you should team up with @NorthernHawkeye in helping to make all of us better informed. That dude is the best read poster on HORT if you didn’t already know. You are probably not too far behind him.
Oh It was rigged for sure

@billanole coming over to start several threads has helped.
Wow. That place is abuzz with some real “doozies”.
I can only visit from time to time, but they return to the bait without much prompting. My threads are pretty bland, just waiting to see how the Admins over there sway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT