ADVERTISEMENT

Intrasquad Driving Down from C.R.

Anyone interested in a traveling companion for the intrasquad meet? I'm from N. E. Cedar rapids off of 380.
I’d pick you up, but I’d probably have to leave now to get us there on time! Seriously though, someone give this man a ride, please. If you need a ride to the dual against psu, I’ll scoop you up. I’m going to that one to watch Iowa break their dual streak (hopefully).

Reactions: MSeil
I am an annual season ticket holder and I go down with my "Iowa Hawkeye wrestling family", so I'm covered with that, but thank you. We, plus one friend, will be going to the IOWA v. isu meet. That makes 5 full-throttled, dyed in the wool, crazy, loud, barely in control, nuts for Hawkeye wrestling fans.
I'm not playing the sympathy card, but I do have Multiple Sclerosis, that's why I'm asking. Heck, if I could drive I would be a regular at practices. Two years ago Todd Conner picked me up one time and Chief came up and drove me down to a couple of practices. GREAT guys! The larger Hawk wrestling family is outstanding. Thank you, all of you!

I took him last year! Great guy! Let me see if I can move my schedule around but for right now I’m unable. Let’s see if I can work some magic.

I am supposed to be out of town but trying to move it. If I do, I will gladly pick you up. I will know Monday. So if you don’t have a ride by then and my plans work will let you. Also, plan to stay in IC Thursday night if it works out and if any fans want to grab a beer or dinner Thursday or Friday before for lunch after let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT