ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa’s infant mortality rate went up from 3.99 per 1,000 births in 2021 to 5.20 per 1,000 births in 2022

Have a good day Riley...
images

Good God you're a fricken moron. Derp
Read the first paragraph of page 302 in Project 2025 and tell me they care about babies after they are born. Cutting regulations for baby formula seem like a pro-life thing to do?

Reynolds will be long gone before the damage she caused is realized.

OB/GYNs won't give this State a 2nd look whether it's college grads or hospitals trying to recruit them.

Read the first paragraph of page 302 in Project 2025 and tell me they care about babies after they are born. Cutting regulations for baby formula seem like a pro-life thing to do?
Are you referring to this passage?

“As for baby formula regulations generally, labeling regulations and regulations that unnecessarily delay the manufacture and sale of baby formula should be re-evaluated. During the Biden administration, there have been devastating baby formula shortages.”

Are you referring to this passage?

“As for baby formula regulations generally, labeling regulations and regulations that unnecessarily delay the manufacture and sale of baby formula should be re-evaluated. During the Biden administration, there have been devastating baby formula shortages.”
Yeah that one and you better think and do some research before you respond. Never mind, I will go ahead and answer your response ahead of time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT