ADVERTISEMENT

***Iowa Caucus Thread*** Early satellite caucus location results coming in...

Live in old part of West Des Moines. Wife and son went last night. Biden wasn't even viable at our site - that shocked me. Order of finish was Sanders, Pete and Warren.

Live in old part of West Des Moines. Wife and son went last night. Biden wasn't even viable at our site - that shocked me. Order of finish was Sanders, Pete and Warren.
My mom told me before she even left her house the app was “glitching.”
She was doing fine later during poundtown - not sure I'd call her glitching.

Tell that to ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the networks last night. ALL of them were roasting Iowa, repeatedly and unabashedly, for this debacle last night.

Would you care to place a bet as to whether or not Iowa is "first" ever again? With the MANY millions of dollars that have been spent in this state by these campaigns over the years...that are now GONE forever...this WAS a big deal. It was a very big deal.
I didn't say that the pathetic and lying media wasn't making a big deal out, I said it wasn't a big deal. You seem to be putting a lot of faith in the fake news.

I didn't say that the pathetic and lying media wasn't making a big deal out, I said it wasn't a big deal. You seem to be putting a lot of faith in the fake news.

Lol. What are you calling "fake news"? Is it not an indisputable fact that the Iowa Democratic Party has completely whiffed on their responsibility to conduct AND report accurately and timely the results?

Last I knew, after 48+ elapsed hours...they still haven't completed the task. The first in the nation status is gone imo. Whatever shortcomings the media has are not the issue here.

Lol. What are you calling "fake news"? Is it not an indisputable fact that the Iowa Democratic Party has completely whiffed on their responsibility to conduct AND report accurately and timely the results?

Last I knew, after 48+ elapsed hours...they still haven't completed the task. The first in the nation status is gone imo. Whatever shortcomings the media has are not the issue here.
You sound like a fake news repeating bot programmed to repeat whatever they want you to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT