ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Day on the BIG Network today

Just watched the replay of the UNL game. What a steaming pile of crap that was. It was almost as painful as the first time I saw it.
Hill had one completion to an Iowa receiver in the 2nd half. One. Oh, and one interception.
The offense gained it first first down of the 2nd half with 4 minutes to play in the game. How we managed to win that game is beyond me.

Last edited:
Just watched the replay of the UNL game. What a steaming pile of crap that was. It was almost as painful as the first time I saw it.
Hill had one completion to an Iowa receiver in the 2nd half. One. Oh, and one interception.
The offense gained it first first down with 4 minutes to play in the game. How we managed to win that game is beyond me.
Yeah but he threw a nice spiral.

The offense gained it first first down with 4 minutes to play in the game. How we managed to win that game is beyond me.
Yeah, but “10 wins.”

The offense gained it first first down of the 2nd half with 4 minutes to play in the game. How we managed to win that game is beyond me.
That was an offensive explosion compared to the second half vs Minnesota.

That KF allowed the Bud man to bring Hill to Iowa City . . . and then installed him as the starting QB . . . and then KEPT HIM THERE the rest of the season . . . is, perhaps, the most obvious evidence that KF knows absolutely nothing about QBs in particular or offense in general. Playing that kid was the ultimate in stubborn ignorance. But I imagine the young man will shine at Utah Tech . . . Yes, Hill was headed for Fordham before the Bud man snagged him and plopped him down in Iowa City. And now Hill is enjoying the beautiful sites of St. George, Utah, and the 10,000-seat home of Utah Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT