ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa governor signs ‘constitutional carry’ into law

So you don't know who they are but they are pussies. Does that include police who conceal carry all the time?
My apologies. I figured you were at least 12 and could comprehend the nuances of a generalization.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to specific people who hide their guns, and I wasn't referring to licensed law enforcement personnel such as the FBI, Secret Service, detectives, etc. I was referring (IN GENERAL) to everyday, common people who carry guns but have to hide it. Those are pussies to me.

My apologies. I figured you were at least 12 and could comprehend the nuances of a generalization.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to specific people who hide their guns, and I wasn't referring to licensed law enforcement personnel such as the FBI, Secret Service, detectives, etc. I was referring (IN GENERAL) to everyday, common people who carry guns but have to hide it. Those are pussies to me.
So you prefer everyone open carry? I do

So, where does the NRA and gun manufacturers go from here? About the only direction they have left is mandatory gun ownership laws. Or maybe they won't go there and instead they'll just go the other route and ask congress to start forking over money to the gun industry for.....reasons. It doesn't really matter as eventually a Republican Congress will happen to make it law.

Had this in Tennessee for several months. Road rage shootings are up. Who would have guessed more guns in society would mean more shootings.
According to google search this has been in effect in Iowa for several months and no increase in shootings or more people out and about carrying weapons is observed.

You wimps cry about the littlest things.

So you prefer everyone open carry? I do
IF someone feels the need to carry a gun, then yes. I'd prefer it be out in the open where everyone knows about it. I've survived more than five decades without carrying a gun (except when I'm hunting), however, I realize for some it's like having a security blanket or a pacifier. To each their own.

According to google search this has been in effect in Iowa for several months and no increase in shootings or more people out and about carrying weapons is observed.

You wimps cry about the littlest things.

yea, not much population difference in Iowa’s cities versus Tennessee’s.

Agreed. So why prioritize this? Fix our real problems first. I get tired of the Rs only going after the lowest hanging of fruit. Any issue that is even semi difficult they avoid.
The real problem is Liberals. That's priority #1 and Iowa does a great job of taking care of you wastes of flesh. The constitutional carry thing is just a bonus I guess.

Didn't read the thread but I'm happy this will make hunting easier.

So, where does the NRA and gun manufacturers go from here? About the only direction they have left is mandatory gun ownership laws. Or maybe they won't go there and instead they'll just go the other route and ask congress to start forking over money to the gun industry for.....reasons. It doesn't really matter as eventually a Republican Congress will happen to make it law.
Constitutional carry and HPA. A lot of improvement can be made to the NFA as well, starting w/ e-file form 4 capabilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT