ADVERTISEMENT

***Iowa/ISM Leading the Country in Kick Returns***

His video interviews show and sound like a player who does not dwell on past situations.Also Brandon.Miss Mr. Akrum's 'talks'. Hope he is adding muscle for when he gets 'call' Waay too talented not 2 play.Go Hawks.Next.

images

Reactions: Harbinger273
Talk about hurdling ability. ISM was a great high school 110 hurdle runner. He strides out nicely and had great hurdling form. He's gonna bust one for a TD soon. He got "jets".

Iowa is the only teams that actually returns kickoffs.
I was going to say the same thing :)

Stats probably show that fair catching and taking it at the 25 is the wise choice but....I just think it takes away the chance to change momentum with a big return. I'm glad we don't do it.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but his average is high due to the limited returns. 5 isn't much considering where we are in the season. I'd like to think our defense is helping.

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
I'm pretty sure surfer is English as a 2nd language or something. Lay off the dude, I have a hard time reading it also, he is always positive and likes to contribute. Plus the dude is always "praying for surf" so that has to be a plus.

Surfer- I agree that if ISM can add the weight and keep his quickness he will get a look at the NFL.

Pray for surf. :)

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT