ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa / ISU pbp

They may have lost the meet, but they can at least hang their hats on winning the stall call war by tech fall
Yeah, I haven't really had much a problem with most of the stalls this afternoon as they've certainly been the aggressors (especially up to the 174 match), but calling stalling after 2 shots have been taking is a little quick.

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

40% of our lineup suspended and state still can’t beat us. We had a few bad performances today but it’s early still. Isu has be feeling like crap after this.

Pk, Arnold, glazier, Drake. MVP’s!

Honestly I never expect to beat Iowa, It's at the "I'll believe it when I see it" stage of life and I have been for a while.

What bugs me is the efforts at 184 and 197. Not even trying to shoot in the last minute at 197 is basically just taking a knee when you're losing. The staff being unaware of what they needed at the end of the Kennedy/Gaitan match is just dumb.

I'm a marginal wrestling fan. I watch a few meets a year. ISU is making a major investment into wrestling now... why? If this is the level of effort we can expect from the coaches and at some weights save the money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT