ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa / ISU pbp

This is too harsh. He has weapons, they weren’t put to work.
What are they? I'm honestly asking. I have only seen the Cal Baptist and this dual...but he hasn't been lighting the world on fire offensively. He rode the kid from Cal Baptist forever...but you have to get on top for that to work.

What’s Voinovich’s injury? He wasn’t amazing or anything at OSU, but he’s looked horrible here so far.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What are they? I'm honestly asking. I have only seen the Cal Baptist and this dual...but he hasn't been lighting the world on fire offensively. He rode the kid from Cal Baptist forever...but you have to get on top for that to work.
Reals lucky dresser didnt challenge call…thank god!

So our #1 ranked wrestler needed overtime to win, and our #2 ranked wrestler is about to lose to a true freshman on the last second shot.

We're just not good at this point.

Reactions: TarpHawk
i think he got there before the clock hit zero but now that they’ve reinstated reaction time, i don’t know how you can give a takedown with a few tenths of a second at most.

Disinterested wrestling at 157 as well. High ranked Hawk wrestlers sleeping through the dual today.
Have you watched Voinivich in the first 2 matches?

He looked like a floating turd. Motionless. It showed today. He has no action.

This is an Iowa squad like we've not seen in awhile. Cassioppi in the lineup would give me hope in the dual.

But, I just don't see Iowa winning. 133 was the balance tipper for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT