ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Ladies BB

CC amazing. Love Molly Davis. These announcers are almost as bad as the officiating
As I just posted in the Lounge. Men's officiating isn't great, but as the women's game gains more followers you cannot have officiating this bad. The game/NCAA is awash in TV/streaming money. Use some to improve the officiating. You have a packed house and a national TV audience, make your product better.

Your sarcasm meter is broken. Check the fetzer valve.
I’m still discombobulated by why Iowa didn’t go right at McMahon every single trip down the floor after she got her 4th foul early in the 4th quarter and just laid back and let her destroy them. Bad strategy.

I’m still discombobulated by why Iowa didn’t go right at McMahon every single trip down the floor after she got her 4th foul early in the 4th quarter and just laid back and let her destroy them. Bad strategy.
I’m going to be an optimist and suggest that this game helps them in the long run. This game was winnable with some small adjustments. I trust Lisa and Jan - and upperclassman leadership - to sort it out.

I’m going to be an optimist and suggest that this game helps them in the long run. This game was winnable with some small adjustments. I trust Lisa and Jan - and upperclassman leadership - to sort it out.
Oh for sure. Iowa was the better team. Let off the gas too early after getting the late 12 point lead then seemed to panic a little in OT.

All correctable issues.

Women’s college basketball is tougher and better than men’s college basketball.

They lost their discipline when they got the 12 point lead in the 4thQ. They should have run their offense, milked the clock and they would have on the game. They shot too quickly, missed too many and allowed tOSU to get transition baskets and back into the game.

Bad coaching move. Should have called “time out” and reminded the fans to EUN the offense and make the defense move . That movement was the key to Clark and Co. getting easy shots most of the game. Plus…Iowa needs to be better FT shooters.

It's a tough loss but I didn't expect them to be undefeated in the Big Ten. On to the next one

But that's what hurts. Winning today would have gone a long way for the Big Ten Title. Still have at Maryland and at Indiana. Plus I think at Michigan St. which has just had our number where we have been extremely lucky to beat them.

Side note just for you Jax, can we still get rid of GGG before it's too late? I can't stand his tactics at times. I also think most of the guys yesterday were not viable options for the Olympics. And Miles Robinson to Cincy is not a move I support.

The boys and I were watching and dumbfounded when OSU had like 4 starters with 4 fouls why Iowa didn't go to the rack every single time down the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT