ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa lands former Villanova PG Lucy Olsen

What's getting lost in all of this: I'm glad Kylie is on the roster. She gives the coaches more options. We are better with her on the roster than with her not on the roster. I trust the coaches to distribute minutes in a way that maximizes our chances to win. She also seems like a good person and team player.
There's no question she's a good person and team player

Reactions: ClarindaA's
My take: Both Kylie and Taylor will get more minutes and Kylie's contribution will only grow with more minutes. Taylor is what she is, that will never change.

When exactly are those 3on 3 tournaments played? Is it a season, a singular tourney, or something ongoing? I tried looking it up at the fiba website, but came away without a clear answer.

Regardless, perhaps a distraction for Olsen, and likely better for everyone to have her playing with Iowa teammates throughout the summer.

Considering how many recruits from other sports were maybe given the opportunity to meet or take a pic with Clark, I’m sure they were happy to return the favor.

She'll be in Iowa City mid June according to an interview today. Also some random info below

She'll be in Iowa City mid June according to an interview today. Also some random info below
I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten more love. The fact that Lisa and staff got held up coming back from the WNBA draft and Kirk Ferentz was there to greet her first is bonkers and insanely awesome !!

Also super stoked about Olsen, she’ll make a mark of her own next year, can’t wait to watch it.

GL76LhiWYAABjdr

Reactions: amahawk and HIWILLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT