ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LGBTQ students file lawsuit over new state law

What part of let them do what they want when they become an adult is hate you dumb ****?

Let them become an adult.
He’s an adult now. Your responses just prove your ignorance and the hate you have towards the trans community. You’re such a stupid fvcking piece of shit and obviously too scared to fight anyone. GDR would have kicked your ass.

Lies No GIF
Well, you believe your son is actually your daughter so I have a hard time believing you don’t believe my sincerity. You’re a good father.

He’s an adult now. Your responses just prove your ignorance and the hate you have towards the trans community. You’re such a stupid fvcking piece of shit and obviously too scared to fight anyone. GDR would have kicked your ass.
What does [he] use for a pecker?

I wouldn’t say remotely different.
You already called my child an it, you’re scared of anything different that much is obvious, you fvcking moron. You would be surprised how normal and popular he is. He has an amazing future ahead of him. The sad part is he’ll have to deal with ignorant hate the rest of his life. It’s a good thing he’s stronger than any of you repressive republicans will ever be!

You already called my child an it, you’re scared of anything different that much is obvious, you fvcking moron. You would be surprised how normal and popular he is. He has an amazing future ahead of him. The sad part is he’ll have to deal with ignorant hate the rest of his life. It’s a good thing he’s stronger than any of you repressive republicans will ever be!
Don't let Sans get to you. He's a (hopefully former?) pill junkie. A lot of neural issues from oxy and benzos and such.

Why are republicans so scared of these kids? Do you guys actually think it’s contagious? My trans son was luckily still allowed to read books in Middle School about people in his exact situation and it really helped him mentally. Some of you people are so scared and ignorant it’s absolutely disgusting. Go fvck yourselves!
"Insane" is a good name for you tbh

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Read it again dipshit, I want the children to be able to grow and navigate who they are.

The sick ****s are the adults pushing agendas.

Don't let Sans get to you. He's a (hopefully former?) pill junkie. A lot of neural issues from oxy and benzos and such.
I appreciate your support! None of these people are getting to me. I’ll defend my child to my dying day. The saddest thing to me is that if any of the people showing their obvious hatred for trans kids/people, actually had a child who came out as trans, they would most likely not support them. That unfortunately happens far too often, just like it does with the gay community.

Are you crying?

Read it again dipshit, I want the children to be able to grow and navigate who they are.

The sick ****s are the adults pushing agendas.
I’m sure you do. I don’t believe a fvcking word you say! You’re a hate filled, scared, ignorant excuse for a human. The world would be better off if people like you didn’t exist. I wish your dad would have pulled out of his cousin instead of conceiving your moronic ass.

Imagine looking at these statistics as a parent and thinking "yeah, I'm such a good person for encouraging my child to believe these delusions".

I’m sure you do. I don’t believe a fvcking word you say! You’re a hate filled, scared, ignorant excuse for a human. The world would be better off if people like you didn’t exist. I wish your dad would have pulled out of his cousin instead of conceiving your moronic ass.
Such hate…is it guilt?

If you don't want him to exist you should just convince him he's trans. 42% chance he will try and off himself if you can pull it off.

You are in a corner because you just realized everything I've said is regarding adults and not the children themselves.

You know what the statistics are for these celebrities having multiple transgender children are?

****ing doesn't exist in nature/1, yet it's the trendy thing to do. Those people, and the the teachers wanting to discuss sex with prepubescent children are ****ing gross.

That has nothing to do with the child.

Go cry.

Last edited:
I appreciate your support! None of these people are getting to me. I’ll defend my child to my dying day. The saddest thing to me is that if any of the people showing their obvious hatred for trans kids/people, actually had a child who came out as trans, they would most likely not support them. That unfortunately happens far too often, just like it does with the gay community.
Hmm, I didn’t see this response from Convenient. Good to know. Thanks, man.

Just so scruddy and here4aday don’t feel left out, I ignored you fvcking moron after your first posts. I can’t see your response and honestly don’t care at all what you have to say. I’m sure it’s super clever and enlightening though.
Too bad you couldn’t ignore your demented desire to butcher your own child!!

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
You are in a corner because you just realized everything I've said is regarding adults and not the children themselves.

You know what the statistics are foe these celebrities having multiple transgender children are?

****ing doesn't exist in nature/1, yet it's the trendy thing to do. Those people, and the the teachers wanting to discuss sex with prepubescent children are ****ing gross.

That has nothing to do with the child.

Go cry.
Backed into a corner! Lol, I barely even read your stupid responses before I respond. I know I’m never going to change your simple mind. You are nothing but a hateful piece of shit. I’m glad you’re not pushing your hateful agenda! Wait, that’s all you ever do. You better pray daily to whatever sky wizard you believe in, that you’re never in my position, because it’s obvious you couldn’t handle it.

Backed into a corner! Lol, I barely even read your stupid responses before I respond. I know I’m never going to change your simple mind. You are nothing but a hateful piece of shit. I’m glad you’re not pushing your hateful agenda! Wait, that’s all you ever do. You better pray daily to whatever sky wizard you believe in, that you’re never in my position, because it’s obvious you couldn’t handle it.
Guy claiming other guy is closed minded admits he doesn't read post he is responding to.

Well done dipshit.

I hope your adult(child) is happy however they are.

Put your God damn pissed pants away and read what I'm actually saying instead of being so emotional.

Guy claiming other guy is closed minded admits he doesn't read post he is responding to.

Well done dipshit.

I hope your adult(child) is happy however they are.

Put your God damn pissed pants away and read what I'm actually saying instead of being so emotional.
Why would I bother reading your dumb takes? It’s always the same stupid shit with you. The bolded part above is a perfect example. How would you feel if someone attacked little whiskeydipshit?

Why would I bother reading your dumb takes? It’s always the same stupid shit with you. The bolded part above is a perfect example. How would you feel if someone attacked little whiskeydipshit?
When did that happen? When did I attack any of the children in any of these situations including your own?

I'm not responsible for these other dipshits.

Quite being so god damn emotional and read what I have actually said instead of being such a baby that, oh no a republican is talking about transgenders, clearly he is picking on them, being your fall back. Use your God damn brain.

Of you and I, you have done the attacking, I'm a big enough man to understand in your head you are defending your child.

Read the actual words I wrote.

I wasn’t aware of your pill problem until convenient pointed it out, but it’s pretty obvious now. Do us all a favor and swallow a handful of whatever you’re on.
Ha, I only take vitamins now. He wasn’t lying, Benzos ruined my life and I put that on any doctor that prescribes them if you are not already dying. If anyone is on them, stop now. I don’t care what I look like to get that message out. I genuinely care for your kid’s mental wellbeing, I just think your kid needs more books at home if it’s relying on a middle school library. I’m trying to be respectful to pronouns, I don’t know what to call anyone anymore. I feel you are a good, sensitive and open minded father. I’ll take any heat for anything I say. Let me take this Xanax first. Convenient ruined me so I’m tapping out of this board.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT