ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LGBTQ students file lawsuit over new state law

I appreciate your support! None of these people are getting to me. I’ll defend my child to my dying day. The saddest thing to me is that if any of the people showing their obvious hatred for trans kids/people, actually had a child who came out as trans, they would most likely not support them. That unfortunately happens far too often, just like it does with the gay community.
Groomer alert

That’s different! WDDT agrees with that agenda. Stop throwing his hypocrisy in his face, you don’t want to poke the bear, he’s a badass.
To be fair, i dont know if @Whiskeydeltadeltatango agrees with that or not.

Considering his almost 26,000 post count, If he doesn’t agree with it maybe he can point us to a thread where he has pissed his pants over multiple pages about adults pushing this agenda on to their kids whenever a thread about some gun nut posing their kids like this for a christmas photo popped up

To be fair, i dont know if @Whiskeydeltadeltatango agrees with that or not.

Considering his almost 26,000 post count, If he doesn’t agree with it maybe he can point us to a thread where he has pissed his pants over multiple pages about adults pushing this agenda on to their kids whenever a thread about some gun nut posing their kids like this for a christmas photo popped up
He’s a gun nut. He agrees with it. He’s also a coward who won’t answer a simple question.

groomer alert, here's a hot take... insangehawkjjp touches kids.
There is nothing he said last night that triggered any of my red flags he is a groomer, you however, are an asshole.

What he is, is a weak minded adult male. Incapable of compartmentalizing his emotions to use facts and logic to navigate an emotional situation. To be fair to him, he likely would have had a better chance of success If yourself and the other rock throwers, who provided absolutely nothing other than emotional energy, wouldn't have been chiming in with dumb shit.

I hope, one day when his confidence and pride in his child is especially high, he will go back and read the interactions between he and I. What he will find is I didn't say a single word against the trans community. Everything I am/ was focused on were the adults unnecessarily bringing an incredibly complex conversation to prepubescent children. ( sex vs gender) A conversation many on the left assured us would "never be taught in elementary schools". If you, or anyone, reads what I wrote, you will see, my focus is allowing a child to have a childhood without ****ing weirdo adults bringing complex and nuanced conversations TO THEM. If you child has questions, they bring this complex issue to you be a loving and supportive parent.

I also understand that last bit is important. He is a parent. He came in trying to defend his child but what he didn't realize is I never said anything derogatory about his child, or and trans child. I did however give him multiple opportunities to read what I had actually said and provide an example of my "hate", he was unable to do so.

Speaking of, I answered several of his questions, to which he responded like a small dick school boy "I don't believe you" or "I didn't read your post" though evidence had been provided. Evidence from months ago. Which brings me back to.

He is a weak minded adult male. Someone I have no time for.

There is nothing he said last night that triggered any of my red flags he is a groomer, you however, are an asshole.

What he is, is a weak minded adult male. Incapable of compartmentalizing his emotions to use facts and logic to navigate an emotional situation. To be fair to him, he likely would have had a better chance of success If yourself and the other rock throwers, who provided absolutely nothing other than emotional energy, wouldn't have been chiming in with dumb shit.

I hope, one day when his confidence and pride in his child is especially high, he will go back and read the interactions between he and I. What he will find is I didn't say a single word against the trans community. Everything I am/ was focused on were the adults unnecessarily bringing an incredibly complex conversation to prepubescent children. ( sex vs gender) A conversation many on the left assured us would "never be taught in elementary schools". If you, or anyone, reads what I wrote, you will see, my focus is allowing a child to have a childhood without ****ing weirdo adults bringing complex and nuanced conversations TO THEM. If you child has questions, they bring this complex issue to you be a loving and supportive parent.

I also understand that last bit is important. He is a parent. He came in trying to defend his child but what he didn't realize is I never said anything derogatory about his child, or and trans child. I did however give him multiple opportunities to read what I had actually said and provide an example of my "hate", he was unable to do so.

Speaking of, I answered several of his questions, to which he responded like a small dick school boy "I don't believe you" or "I didn't read your post" though evidence had been provided. Evidence from months ago. Which brings me back to.

He is a weak minded adult male. Someone I have no time for.
Lol. Still a coward I see. Why are you so afraid to answer my question?

Lol. Still a coward I see. Why are you so afraid to answer my question?
pat-good.gif

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Good morning coward. I slept great last night, and the only tears shed were tears of laughter. Since it’s as clear as the tiny dick between your legs that you’re afraid to answer my question, I’ll ask the other ignorant, hateful bigots giving their misguided opinions. When did everyone know their sexuality? I knew at a very young age I was heterosexual.
Two questions:

1. Why would a small peepee determine his masculinity as you insinuate when that's not how you think about your daughter's "masculinity" apparently?

2. What does being trans have to do with sexual orientation?

I'm not convinced that insane and Ron aren't the same person. Their writing style is near identical.

I know. You’re afraid to answer because if you admitted that you were a child when you realized that you were heterosexual it would completely destroy your argument. Good luck raising little WDDT, I hope you’re as strong as my wife(no pic) and I were while dealing with our son’s transition. It’s hard as a parent knowing all of the emotional and physical danger your child will ultimately face from hateful and ignorant people like you.

Reactions: BelemNole
I know. You’re afraid to answer because if you admitted that you were a child when you realized that you were heterosexual it would completely destroy your argument. Good luck raising little WDDT, I hope you’re as strong as my wife(no pic) and I were while dealing with our son’s transition. It’s hard as a parent knowing all of the emotional and physical danger your child will ultimately face from hateful and ignorant people like you.
You two should get a room....maybe bring the wives and do a little swaparooski. Naked Twister? Toys? Anything has to be better than this endless and pointless diatribe.......

Parent of the year right here.. would probably be cheered by half the people in this thread for standing up for her son.. err daughter?? Her child who inserted their penis into a woman against her will? there, all pronoun bases are covered I think.

Parent of the year right here.. would probably be cheered by half the people in this thread for standing up for her son.. err daughter?? Her child who inserted their penis into a woman against her will? there, all pronoun bases are covered I think.
If it was my daughter, his ass would have been in a sleeping bag filled with bricks at the bottom of a lake.

I m still trying to figure out how the gays Trans queers lesbians have impeded my ability to be happy and why I should hate them?

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I m still trying to figure out how the gays Trans queers lesbians have impeded my ability to be happy and why I should hate them?
Maybe it doesn't bother you, but some folks have long since grown sick and tired of their constant whining, pissing, moaning, bawling, complaining and demands for accommodation and attention. You are no doubt paying for their "special" medical procedures and treatment due to higher health insurance premiums.....so enjoy!

• Love
If my damn dealer had not got busted down in Tennessee with my entire weeks allotment...you all would make me want to do drugs just to see if the back and forth gets more constructive.

Maybe it doesn't bother you, but some folks have long since grown sick and tired of their constant whining, pissing, moaning, bawling, complaining and demands for accommodation and attention. You are no doubt paying for their "special" medical procedures and treatment due to higher health insurance premiums.....so enjoy!
I suspect I pay for lots of procedures. But to your point on whining pissing moaning bawling complaining. Health insurance in the 60s 70s was basically pd for by employers. Jump to the 2023 where u have 4 or 5 hundred dollar a month copay for ins pretty easy to see how people become billionaires. Pass the cost on to employees. No raises . But let's give a few billion to the kock brothers ExxonMobil Musk every farmer everywhere. Billionaires become billionaires screwing over there employees and will use every tool they have in there box buying politicians.

I suspect I pay for lots of procedures. But to your point on whining pissing moaning bawling complaining. Health insurance in the 60s 70s was basically pd for by employers. Jump to the 2023 where u have 4 or 5 hundred dollar a month copay for ins pretty easy to see how people become billionaires. Pass the cost on to employees. No raises . But let's give a few billion to the kock brothers ExxonMobil Musk every farmer everywhere. Billionaires become billionaires screwing over there employees and will use every tool they have in there box buying politicians.
Get lost much?

This poor girl.. I would lose it if I were her father. Any of the lefties supporting this are shit people, no matter how much they jerk off to their own perceived virtue online.

This poor girl.. I would lose it if I were her father. Any of the lefties supporting this are shit people, no matter how much they jerk off to their own perceived virtue online.
Dailysignal?

Also, why is anyone noticing and commenting on this?

Tell this idiot girl to shut up and help this boy trans girl revel in his her gender eupohria!

Oh, see you have a retarded understanding of how this works.

The LGB are sexual orientations. The lesbians are women (those're females, slowpoke) attracted to women, gays are men attracted to men, and the bi are hedonists who will do either sex (j/k, hedonists; You're VALID, SO VALID).

The 2STQIAA++ have nothing to do with sexuality. They're the parasitic, tongue-eating-louse of the LGB. Just showed up, elbowed in, and acted like they belong there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT