ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa LGBTQ students file lawsuit over new state law

Ha, I only take vitamins now. He wasn’t lying, Benzos ruined my life and I put that on any doctor that prescribes them if you are not already dying. If anyone is on them, stop now. I don’t care what I look like to get that message out. I genuinely care for your kid’s mental wellbeing, I just think your kid needs more books at home if it’s relying on a middle school library. I’m trying to be respectful to pronouns, I don’t know what to call anyone anymore. I feel you are a good, sensitive and open minded father. I’ll take any heat for anything I say. Let me take this Xanax first.
When in doubt go "They". I hope "they" are happy ect.

When did that happen? When did I attack any of the children in any of these situations including your own?

I'm not responsible for these other dipahits.

Quite being so god damn emotional and read what I have actually said instead of being such a baby that, oh no a republican is talking about transgenders, clearly he is picking on them, being your fall back. Use your God damn brain.

Of you and I, you have done the attacking, I'm a big enough man to understand in your head you are defending your child.

Read the actual words I wrote.
If you actually believe what you just wrote, then you’re a bigger moron than I thought. You don’t care at all for my son and there’s nothing you can say that would ever convince me otherwise. You’re a hater and you’re ignorant. Plain and simple. You’re also not a big man, no matter how much you say it.

If you actually believe what you just wrote, then you’re a bigger moron than I thought. You don’t care at all for my son and there’s nothing you can say that would ever convince me otherwise. You’re a hater and you’re ignorant. Plain and simple. You’re also not a big man, no matter how much you say it.
You have a preconceived ideation that doesn't have any factual basis.

I haven't said a single thing about your child or any of the children being impacted by the decisions adults are making that I am pointing out.

Change your pants.

You have a preconceived ideation that doesn't have any factual basis.

I haven't said a single thing about your child or any of the children being impacted by the decisions adults are making that I am pointing out.

Change your pants.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Lol! Do pronouns upset you? Not surprised that the “big” man is afraid of them. You’re so weak I almost pity you. I do pity that poor child being raised by you though.
No you stupid ****, again, quit being such a baby and read what I wrote.

If someone is unsure about a way to address someone, and wants to be respectful, "they" is a fairly neutral term.

Would you like an example?

I hope.your child is happy and "they" know you care for "them".

I don't have to assume he/she anything

You never know, I think he was trying to help. My “it” never felt right and I appreciate his pointers and yours on how I could have done better. Now you’ve become the people that are looking for excuses to attack people for trying to be overly respectful. This is the push that gets backlashed on. It’s never enough.

You never know, I think he was trying to help. My “it” never felt right and I appreciate his pointers and yours on how I could have done better. Now you’ve become the people that are looking for excuses to attack people for trying to be overly respectful. This is the push that gets backlashed on. It’s never enough.
He is in full temper tantrum at this point. There is no rationalizing with him, though each post can be read and dissected, and nothing I've said is negative in anyway towards the children he wants us all to know his child was transgendered and we are all wrong, for reasons.

And yes, I truly was trying to give you an easy way to be respectful.

No you stupid ****, again, quite being such a baby and read what I wrote.

If someone is unsure about a way to address someone, and wants to be respectful, "they" is a fairly neutral term.

Would you like an example?

I hope.your child is happy and "they" know you care for "them".

I don't have to assume he/she anything
Wow, you really expect me to believe anything you say, when your hatred and ignorance are so blatantly obvious?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
He is in full temper tantrum at this point. There is no rationalizing with him, though each post can be read and dissected, and nothing I've said is negative in anyway towards the children he wants us all to know his child was transgendered and we are all wrong, for reasons.

So emotions and pronouns scare you. Good luck parenting.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Tell her I said neighhhhhh.
It would in no way surprise me if that somehow worked its way into her adult sex life. If someone told me she liked it put in a tail and enjoyed saddles or some other apparatus it would in no way surprise me. And as an adult, I hope her and her partner enjoy that.

Yeah dude, she would run around galloping and all kinds of stuff.

Reactions: Moral

I know and I know. I appreciate it. He’s in a tough situation as a father, but he’s taken it too far in my apparently degenerative opinion. I only hope for happiness for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You show me one that supports the trans community first.
(Because I'm willing to be the bigger man)

Notice who liked said post?

Read any of the multiple interactions between tarpon and myself.

Got any other brain busters?

I appreciate your support! None of these people are getting to me. I’ll defend my child to my dying day. The saddest thing to me is that if any of the people showing their obvious hatred for trans kids/people, actually had a child who came out as trans, they would most likely not support them. That unfortunately happens far too often, just like it does with the gay community.

It's sad. Most of them came from poor parents, too.

Your kid has allies everywhere. We outnumber the ignorant.

(Because I'm willing to be the bigger man)

Notice who liked said post?

Read any of the multiple interactions between tarpon and myself.

Got any other brain busters?
I’m not reading through that. So you liked a post? Good for you. You got me man! Let it be known from now until eternity, @Whiskeydeltadeltatango fully supports the trans community! I’m so proud of you whiskey! You’ve come full circle in this thread , I guess you really are a “big” man. I hope you’re fellow republicans don’t catch wind of this.

I’m not reading through that. So you liked a post? Good for you. You got me man! Let it be known from now until eternity, @Whiskeydeltadeltatango fully supports the trans community! I’m so proud of you whiskey! You’ve come full circle in this thread , I guess you really are a “big” man. I hope you’re fellow republicans don’t catch wind of this.
You are now choosing to be ignorant to protect your ego. Clicking on the link would take you directly to my post. If for some reason that doesn't work, there is some friendly banter between tarpon and I and then post #23 was pretty clear I don't care about what Two consenting adults do and wish her nothing but the best.

You let your emotions get the better of you. Shake it off.

Last edited:
Tell me how I don’t. Enlighten me, I’m game to listen to any angle. My closest coworker is trans and we’ve never had any discussion about it. She’s just a gay dude to me. I don’t care! Just get your kid a Barnes & Noble gift card so they can find what they’re looking for. Are all books age appropriate in your view?

You are now choosing to be ignorant to protect your ego. Clicking on the link would take you directly to my post.

You let your emotions get the better of you. Shake it off.
Okay I clicked the link. So your whole defense is liking a post about tarpon railing an Indian chick and that’s supposed to convince me that you support the trans community? JFC you really are a fvcking moron!

Reactions: BelemNole
Okay I clicked the link. So your whole defense is liking a post about tarpon railing an Indian chick and that’s supposed to convince me that you support the trans community? JFC you really are a fvcking moron!
Jesus dude I'll quote it for you.

"O tarpon, I imagine your sex life has been quite interesting over the years. No questions asked, glad you were able to lay pipe."

Does that look like I'm in some way offended or against an adult being themselves?

Remember pisspants, you can't show a single derogatory remark out of me towards the trans community and I met your request.

Change your ****ing pants.

Tell me how I don’t. Enlighten me, I’m game to listen to any angle. My closest coworker is trans and we’ve never had any discussion about it. She’s just a gay dude to me. I don’t care! Just get your kid a Barnes & Noble gift card so they can find what they’re looking for. Are all books age appropriate in your view?
You’re still pushing the whole book angle? Anyone with a brain knows that’s not where you were going with that!

Jesus dude I'll quote it for you.

"O tarpon, I imagine your sex life has been quite interesting over the years. No questions asked, glad you were able to lay pipe."

Does that look like I'm in some way offended or against an adult being themselves?

Remember pisspants, you can't show a single derogatory remark out of me towards the trans community and I met your request.

Change your ****ing pants.
No need to change my pants, they’re perfectly dry. Do you honestly think that’s a good insult? So you think because you liked a post it means you’re supportive of the trans community? It looks to my untrained eye like you were just liking a post about someone nailing a chick. I’m not obsessed enough to comb through all your mindless posts just to prove what you’ve already proven in this thread. You are an ignorant, hateful, little “man” who thinks he’s much smarter than he actually is. Deal with it man. The fact that you think you’re actually helping your cause just proves how stupid you really are.

Last edited:
No need to change my pants, they’re perfectly dry. Do you honestly think that’s a good insult? So you think because you liked a post it means you’re supportive of the trans community? It looks to my untrained eye like you were just liking a post about someone nailing a chick. I’m not obsessed enough to comb through all your mindless posts just to prove what you’ve already proven in this thread. You are an ignorant, hateful, little “man” who thinks he’s much smarter than he actually is. Deal with it man. The fact that you think you’re actually helping your cause just proves how stupid you really are.

I wrote the post to Tarpon as she and I were discussing a young Indian lady she fornicated with.

I, WDDT, wrote that i was happy she had likely enjoyed a storied sex life.

Jesus dude could you quit trying to be offended for 30 seconds and actually ****ing look at the information in front of you?

So, again, I've been able to show you I'm actually supportive of the trans community, while you foolishly make the claim I'm some "hateful" person completely void of facts.

"prohibits the instruction of gender identity and sexual orientation through sixth grade, "

Ummm yeah, there doesn't need to be instruction about this in elementary school.
There isn’t “instruction” on this in grade school……I would imagine most of the books are used as reference and referral aids.
Anyone here have kids or grandkids or acquaintances in Iowa public schools are being REQUIRED to read these “objectionable books” as part of their normal course studies? Now be honest……no bullshit……..and remember, I am smart enough to know that Urbandale public schools do NOT have litter boxes in their restrooms…..contrary to popular urban legend! MEOW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT