ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Men 17th in the B1G this season???

Terrence is a basketball analyst with Charlotte Hornets Live. He has also appeared on ESPN, FOX, NBA TV, The Field of 68, and CBS Sports Network.

16th???

He thinks the loss of Tony Perkins is going to be huge for Iowa.

• Wow
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Terrence is a basketball analyst with Charlotte Hornets Live. He has also appeared on ESPN, FOX, NBA TV, The Field of 68, and CBS Sports Network.

16th???

He thinks the loss of Tony Perkins is going to be huge for Iowa.

Even taking my black and gold blinders off, I just don’t see how Iowa finishes that low barring injuries. We’ll miss Perkins, but imo he’s the only guy who left that might have added something, and as much as I liked the guy, he was frustratingly inconsistent as well.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Even taking my black and gold blinders off, I just don’t see how Iowa finishes that low barring injuries. We’ll miss Perkins, but imo he’s the only guy who left that might have added something, and as much as I liked the guy, he was frustratingly inconsistent as well.

I have never understood the Perkins hate. The dude brought it every game.

Why is that considered hate? I think he’s an excellent player. As a fan, it seemed like there were some games where from a fans perspective it seemed like he wasn’t able to impact the game consistently.

Perkins was a warrior and filled a lot of voids on a team with holes. We will see whether the 3 guards on the current team can make up for that loss. I loved his effort throughout the season, but the way he finished the season left me and others wondering whether he had checked out early.

Also, what is liklihood Wisky finishes 14th?
That's not at all crazy. I don't think there is any way Wisconsin finishes in the top 10 of the league. I think we have a significantly better chance of doing that than Wisconsin.

I think the 9 line is the cut off for the tourney. I think the following programs he have no realistic shot at making the tourney -- Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Nebraska, and Washington. I would also bet that Wisconsin, Ohio State and USC miss the tourney this year.

That's not at all crazy. I don't think there is any way Wisconsin finishes in the top 10 of the league. I think we have a significantly better chance of doing that than Wisconsin.

I think the 9 line is the cut off for the tourney. I think the following programs he have no realistic shot at making the tourney -- Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Nebraska, and Washington. I would also bet that Wisconsin, Ohio State and USC miss the tourney this year.
Of the newbies, I don’t know much about Washington/USC in particular.

I think a lot is going to come down to what the schedule looks like for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT