ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa No Longer a Swing State

Some day some dumb-assed Democrat will phuque up and get caught, AGAIN I suppose…..I wont vote for that stupid bastard either……But James, let us just admit that Trump is a criminal, ok? If you believe felons should be eligible to rum for public office, let’s rewrite the Constitution……empty the prisons…..and prepare for a huge growth in the Republican voting rolls.
FIFY...

It's the Democrats/progressive who have pushed long and hard to " ban the box ", you know the part of an employment application where the potential employee must declare whether or not he has ever been convicted of a crime. If you're going to be a good little Progressive then you need to forgive and hire the guy whether or not he's been a criminal in the past...

FIFY...

It's the Democrats/progressive who have pushed long and hard to " ban the box ", you know the part of an employment application where the potential employee must declare whether or not he has ever been convicted of a crime. If you're going to be a good little Progressive then you need to forgive and hire the guy whether or not he's been a criminal in the past...
So……you think THAT “box” needs to be added to those who want to run for President? HELLSBELLS……Trump would just lie about it….and blame the Democrats!
I think this was a move made by the legislatures and Courts….not some anonymous band of “progressives”…..

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
So……you think THAT “box” needs to be added to those who want to run for President? HELLSBELLS……Trump would just lie about it….and blame the Democrats!
I think this was a move made by the legislatures and Courts….not some anonymous band of “progressives”…..
Again lacking comprehension. If you " ban the box ", questions about one's criminal convictions cannot be asked, capiche? Therefore Trump would not have to lie, since the question cannot be asked on the application form. You wouldn't want to deny Trump the same rights as a murder, would you?

• In November 2015, President Obama endorsed ban-the-box by directing federal agencies to delay inquiries into job applicants’ records until later in the hiring process.

But he didn’t try and fraud anyone…and Trump simply is not that smart. Trump is a crook….with papers to prove it. And he may get a crook a few more times. Biden is old but not a paper carrying criminal. Trump is old…. And has those papers showing he is a criminal.
Now some folks thought Al Capone was wrongly imprisoned…but he did break that law. How phuquin’ stupid does an “ex-President” need to be to get caught? Trump is a putz. Ge is an unqualified putz…and ge is a criminal too! He has “Leader of the Free World” written all over him.
Are you going off the deep end if/when Trump wins in November?

JFC. Unreal. I'm guessing your age to be...about 12 years of age. Or retarded. Seriously retarded, or your parents entered into school too soon. How much help do you have typing text? I don't expect a quick response. My post has lots of words with many letters. Your parents may have to help.
lol…I love to see a liberal rant. Using the word “retard” is going to offend some of your brethren on here. 😉

Facts, sonny!

Try it sometime.
What I meant by “that’s all you got” in the context of my response…is that the Trump “conviction” hasn’t impacted voters, like the Dems anticipated. Trump actually raised more $ after that trial.

Again lacking comprehension. If you " ban the box ", questions about one's criminal convictions cannot be asked, capiche? Therefore Trump would not have to lie, since the question cannot be asked on the application form. You wouldn't want to deny Trump the same rights as a murder, would you?

• In November 2015, President Obama endorsed ban-the-box by directing federal agencies to delay inquiries into job applicants’ records until later in the hiring process.
Is the “box banned”? I don’t think so….what politicians “spit ball” is a long ways away from being law. The fact here and now is that Trump is a card carrying felon awaiting sentencing from the State of New York. Once sentenced……,do “states” have the right to bar his name from their ballots, as a felon/criminal? Would you vote for a felon/convicted criminal for fraudulent bookkeeping…….not to mention the numerous civil lawsuits he has been found liable as a sexual predator?
Again….I am astounded at how any reasonably intelligent and morally grounded person would even consider voting for Trump…….but then a lot of Germans backed Hitler back in the day and there are a lot of German descended folks living in the USA…..

Oh well James…..you vote your way and love the results.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
What I meant by “that’s all you got” in the context of my response…is that the Trump “conviction” hasn’t impacted voters, like the Dems anticipated. Trump actually raised more $ after that trial.
No independent thinker believes anything the Trump campaign announces in terms of fundraising.

The hardcore Trump supporters won't ever change allegiance.

But it's hard to believe the Indees/undecided electorate aren't moving away from DJT.

Reactions: mattymoknows
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT