ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa No Longer a Swing State

On his own? No, I can guarantee he isn't doing it on his own. I know he is talking to experts and advisors and then making well informed decisions based off of that information. You know, like any responsible and successful adult in an important decision making position should be doing. Not whatever the hell that clownshow Trump put on for 4 years was.
Lol

Afghanistan was Trump's mess that he left for Biden. But obviously cause-effect relationships are just beyond your ability to understand. I mean, you are trying to blame him for Covid now too? As I said, lay off the crack pipe.
Omg, it is how he pulled out and the extended covid restrictions. Gotta spell it out.

Have you been following the saga of Caitlin Clark in the WNBA?

When the email lady wrote a check to Paula Jones to go away, she did so out of her personal account. Smart.
When Trump wrote a check 1/5 that size to Stormy, it was out of his business account. Felony.

I won’t be voting for Trump either but throwing around the felony word isn’t the reason. Clinton’s just a little crafter…
Was there ever any doubt? The might ge the reason he was elected and re-elected POTUS and was @in charge@ during a period of time of balanced budgets and a vibrant and prisoerouems economy. Plus….Bill didn’t have to find in RV everyday abs tell America lies and be bragadociius about devices of his Administration. Pkus, apparently, he wasn’t as sloppy a Trump was in certain aspects of his private life.

• Sad
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Was there ever any doubt? The might ge the reason he was elected and re-elected POTUS and was @in charge@ during a period of time of balanced budgets and a vibrant and prisoerouems economy. Plus….Bill didn’t have to find in RV everyday abs tell America lies and be bragadociius about devices of his Administration. Pkus, apparently, he wasn’t as sloppy a Trump was in certain aspects of his private life.
I guess I can't disagree with what I think you may or may not have said, I'm not sure. I guess what you're trying to say is that if the economy is good then voters can turn a blind eye to a president paying a women to go away. I agree. A lot of Americans think the economy isn't all that good for them so they may hold their nose and vote team orange. Remember when Hillary wrote the check to Paula Jones, Billy Boy was a lame duck and and it didn't help Al Gore two years later...

I guess I can't disagree with what I think you may or may not have said, I'm not sure. I guess what you're trying to say is that if the economy is good then voters can turn a blind eye to a president paying a women to go away. I agree. A lot of Americans think the economy isn't all that good for them so they may hold their nose and vote team orange. Remember when Hillary wrote the check to Paula Jones, Billy Boy was a lame duck and and it didn't help Al Gore two years later...
Rural Iowa voters enabling and voting for Republicans are ABSOLUTELY voting against their own personal interests to simply OWN THE LIBS. Period

Rural Iowa voters enabling and voting for Republicans are ABSOLUTELY voting against their own personal interests to simply OWN THE LIBS. Period
Rural areas historically vote Red while Cities tend to vote Blue.
So what you are saying is everyone in America should vote Democrat every 4 years correct?

Rural Iowa voters were Democrats forever, till Jimmy Carter decided to use them as the tip of the spear with the grain embargo to punish the Russians for going into Afghanistan, when they were already hurting from the farm crisis, record interest rates, stagnate commodity prices and declining land values. Has nothing, nada, zero to do with race, bigotry or the Ku Klux Klan. Get that through your alcohol addled brain...

Rural Iowa voters were Democrats forever, till Jimmy Carter decided to use them as the tip of the spear with the grain embargo to punish the Russians for going into Afghanistan, when they were already hurting from the farm crisis, record interest rates, stagnate commodity prices and declining land values. Has nothing, nada, zero to do with race, bigotry or the Ku Klux Klan. Get that through your alcohol addled brain...
My purple heart addled servant to my country brain who served the country. Keep excusing away fascism.

Don't forget CONVICTED.

Charges are brought for probable cause.
Convictions are for proven offenders.
Your boy is a felon.
Deal with it.
Didn't vote at all in 2016 because didn't like Trump, voted for Trump in 2020, and am on the verge of putting a sign outside my house for the first time ever for Trump in 2024.

Many people see through this BS. A convicted felon for falsifying business records through his attorney? And Clinton and Biden family are the salt of the earth? Give me a break. This has turned into a witch hunt and will backfire greatly.

My purple heart addled servant to my country brain who served the country. Keep excusing away fascism.
Just trying to explain a little history to you outside your blue bubble. Farmers WERE Democrats when the Ds began all the subsidy programs in the 1930's they now enjoy. Oh, and my dad who died 3 months ago volunteered to fight in WWII at 17 and he would disagree with 80% of your politics, so there...

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
But he didn’t try and fraud anyone…and Trump simply is not that smart. Trump is a crook….with papers to prove it. And he may get a crook a few more times. Biden is old but not a paper carrying criminal. Trump is old…. And has those papers showing he is a criminal.
Now some folks thought Al Capone was wrongly imprisoned…but he did break that law. How phuquin’ stupid does an “ex-President” need to be to get caught? Trump is a putz. Ge is an unqualified putz…and ge is a criminal too! He has “Leader of the Free World” written all over him.

Yeah, you aren't a serious person. Have fun wondering why Trump loses again.
I'm completely serious fool. He is the reason our soldiers died, only to have him check his watch when they came home. It's no surprise you were ok with that and the prolonged covid mandates, and you are saying I'm not serious? GTFO. Gold Star families would side with me over your pheasant way of thinking.

I'm completely serious fool. He is the reason our soldiers died, only to have him check his watch when they came home. It's no surprise you were ok with that and the prolonged covid mandates, and you are saying I'm not serious? GTFO. Gold Star families would side with me over your pheasant way of thinking.
You are going too far,

• Haha
Rural areas historically vote Red while Cities tend to vote Blue.
So what you are saying is everyone in America should vote Democrat every 4 years correct?
Until MAGA ends and we get back actual conservatives who give a shit about Americans, absolutely yes.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Just trying to explain a little history to you outside your blue bubble. Farmers WERE Democrats when the Ds began all the subsidy programs in the 1930's they now enjoy. Oh, and my dad who died 3 months ago volunteered to fight in WWII at 17 and he would disagree with 80% of your politics, so there...
🥱

• Wow
Newsom perhaps,.. Whitmer as VP would address the other obvious problem...
I read something today that I think is quite appropriate here. It said/asked something like…why put liberals in-charge nationally, because the places they have greatest control over are plagued by homelessness, crime, and dysfunction.

@Chishawk1425 , classy move on removing the yawn emoji.

I agree. The “Dems” in your family should consider it a lost cause to try to share “common sense” with the MAGAs in your family.

It’s like pounding your head against a brick wall.
I see what you did there. 😉

Um, he said he'll be a dictator on the first day, said he will prosecute all those who prosecuted him. Last campaign he apparently wanted to "lock her up" without any due process. If you listen to his buddy Bannon there is already a list of targets to go after and Trump hasn't denied it. So yeah, it’s a revenge tour. He has no plans to make America great but what he does plan to do is use his office to enrich himself and his rich friends at the expense of our democracy.
lol….link? Also, Trump didn’t “lock up” Hillary (which he could have) like the Dems have tried to do to him. 🤔. Here’s an idea…since it’s going to be a “revenge tour” maybe all the elites in Hollywood, ladies on “The View”, and MSNBC and CNN show hosts should cobble their money together and move somewhere “safe” like Iran or Afghanistan. 😜

Last edited:
Do we have troops on the ground in Ukraine and Israel in active combat situations? No.

The article you link talks about adding 625 more troops in Jordan at the request of their government as part of ongoing anti-terrorism efforts that have been in place since 2001.
However, would the Ukrainian and Israel situations have even occurred if Trump were president? Trump administration wouldn’t have unfroze $6 billion to Iran who is funding Hamas et al in the Middle East. Putin was afraid of an “unhinged” Trump, so I doubt he would have had the balls to go into Ukraine, whereas he (and the rest of the world) sees Biden as weak and frail.

This is from January? Is that how far back you have to go to try to make a point?

Again, what war are we in? Are we involved in clandestine operations world-wide? Clearly. But we have been and always likely will be.
You’re somewhat correct…we certainly aren’t at war with drugs and the cartels at our southern border…so I’ll give Biden “credit” for that. 😜

This is comical. Thanks for proving my point.

• Haha
MAGA obsession with drag shows never ceases to amaze me.
I miss the old days when “fixing your tranny” meant fixing your car, now it means helping your kid get a sex change operation. 😜 I stole that line from a guest on the Gutfeld show this evening. It made me chuckle.

On his own? No, I can guarantee he isn't doing it on his own. I know he is talking to experts and advisors and then making well informed decisions based off of that information. You know, like any responsible and successful adult in an important decision making position should be doing. Not whatever the hell that clownshow Trump put on for 4 years was.
However, Biden’s cabinet is also a joke, so he’s got that going for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT