ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Offers Class of 2025 Iose Epenesa (pronounced Yo-say)

Iose's numbers above as an 8th grader. Shot would have been 19th in Drake relays for high school. Discus would have been 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He definitely has skills.
Except the weight differences. HS shot out is 50% heavier than MS shot put.

Except the weight differences. HS shot out is 50% heavier than MS shot put.
Exactly this... And the Middle Schoolers throw the same size Discus as the HS Girls. The HS Boys Disc is much bigger.

Having said that, 170'0 in the Discus puts him as the 4th best MS Discus Thrower in the Country last Spring (based on the 2 most reliable websites I know of for Track Stats)... And one of them in front of him is Nixa, Missouri's Jackson Cantwell, the son of former Olympic Silver Medalist in the Shot Put, Christian Cantwell.

Epenesa's Shot Put puts him 19th in Country for all Middle Schoolers (Cantwell was 4th in the Shot).

170 feet (on May 10) is his all time best in the discus. This broke HIS previous record.

49’ 1.50” in the shot put (May 22, IL JR High Elite Track & Field Invitational)

E0gSywmWEAkqaXu

E2Bl637XsAg5qzY

E2A2i7mXoAIKl-_
Poor kids. The rest of them look like 8th graders, Oh, guess that makes sense. Their all like , "shit, we're never going to win anything as long as this kids around"..... :D

I say we offer him twice. At TE and DE. He doesn’t need no stinkin’ platoon football. The next Nike Kinnick. I’m only half joking.

Iose is just a freak athlete, I guess AJ was right, Iose may be the best athlete in the family. It's astounding that he broke AJ's HS discus record in his freshman year.

Reactions: bowlhawk
Rivals should be coming out with a rankings eventually. I see another site having Iose ranked in the Top 10 overall in the country.
Top ten is very likely, imo

He's got cred just from his last name.

Hawks should get commitment similar to when Graves did.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT