ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa opens -10 vs Northwestern

Is that in pesos?

I think that it is Won!! Have the Hawkeyes gotten that much better or did half of the jNW team get injured playing ND last week. The Hawkeyes are certainly capable of beating jNW, it depends on Stanley and the officiating has been subpar the past few weeks. I hope that we as a group never become Penn State fans and blame every loss on the officiating. There has been some truths to that lately, hopefully the Hawkeyes won't need biased officiating to win this game by multiple touchdowns!!

Go Hawks!!

It’s not shocking at all if you look at the analytics. Northwestern beat a walking mash unit when the played Wisconsin.
Northwestern is somewhat of a MASH unit at the moment as well. It is playing its fifth- and seventh-string RBs (the latter of whom is a walk-on who was on the practice video crew his freshman year), and is now having to rotate through its third- through fifth-stringers at one CB. It also lost a starting safety last week. As reflected in the second half of the ND game, NU is vulnerable to the pass because of the injuries. Its run defense is stout. The offense does not move consistently and needs to be opportunistic to succeed. I expect a close game, as usual.

Bet Vegas makes a 2 touchdown favorite at Illinois this week..it's like they want us to lose

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT