ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa St alternative white uniforms

How much money do you think anybody is getting out of this? If I had to guess Iowa State breaks even on this at best. It will pale in comparison to most other sources on income.

They do this because the players and fans like it.
OKay. As a fan, are you guys so disparaging of your school colors that your okay that most ALL of your alternates are WHITE or BLACK? I mean those are NOT your school colors. Most top 25 level teams at least incorporate the school colors into the alternate uniforms. Is that what "the fans" want?

I like them. Iowa needs to try a white helmet with a black Tiger Hawk

The shape of the cyclone is pretty cool.

But the colors...black and white, huh? Dumb. Uncreative. Looks boring and unfinished. Apparently the twister hasn't landed Campbell and Pollard in Oz just yet.
Wizard Of Oz Kick GIF

I would take the cyclone and make it gold at the top, with a color fade to fully red at the bottom. Make the letters gold with red trim or red with gold trim. If you have pride in your school, show off the school colors. In 20 years, kids will look at old photos of Cyclone football and ask, "what was the deal with the black and white jerseys???"

OKay. As a fan, are you guys so disparaging of your school colors that your okay that most ALL of your alternates are WHITE or BLACK? I mean those are NOT your school colors. Most top 25 level teams at least incorporate the school colors into the alternate uniforms. Is that what "the fans" want?

Do you think the fans are designing these?

Campbell loves black. Always has. Wears an all black Iowa State cap and has for years. You’d honestly have to take it up with him.

We copied the Pittsburgh Steelers
So? What’s your point? Are you trying to say Iowa’s uniform is ugly and bland?

So they copied the Steeler’s uniform. Big deal. At least Iowa is using their school colors and the uniform looks sharp. Black and white for ISU? Fugly, bland and boring.

So? What’s your point? Are you trying to say Iowa’s uniform is ugly and bland?

So they copied the Steeler’s uniform. Big deal. At least Iowa is using their school colors and the uniform looks sharp. Black and white for ISU? Fugly, bland and boring.
Pittsburgh also slightly changed up their look and actually made it worse. ;)

Reactions: 83Hawk
It’d be nice if Iowa went back to atleast 1 alternate uni. Such a waste that we do nothing with the best logo is the nation

Do you think the fans are designing these?

Campbell loves black. Always has. Wears an all black Iowa State cap and has for years. You’d honestly have to take it up with him.
Lolol.. you can't make this shit up. As many of you clones point out, they do this to sell gear. Duh..... So WHO buys the gear? Regardless, fans, players, coaches, the school, whomever is behind the decisions to constantly run out alternate unis that DON'T feature YOUR school colors. Take some Damn pride if you have any in your school. THATS the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT