ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa United Meet and Greet...July 23rd

Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up that we are bringing the team in on July 21st for practice's but we will have a free Meet and Greet from 6 to 8:00 p.m. on July 23rd at Uptown Garage Brewing company in Ankeny.
All the players and coach Jeff Horner will be there to sign autographs and take pictures, etc.
That's at 305 SW Walnut st in ankeny.

Then cheer us on July 25th at 8:00 p.m. on ESPN! We are one of only two opening round games featured on ESPN.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us. Come out, have a beer and say hi!

Are they going to be open officially then? Looks like they are still working on the facility.

Saw her last nite, she didn't win the Female Collegiate Athlete of the year though :(

Hey guys just a quick update. All the guys will get in on Sunday afternoon with a 2 day Mini camp here in Des Moines scrimmaging Drake University.
But definitely come out to the free meet and greet to see Baer, Jok, Cyrus, melsahn, Horner and all the guys. Bring your kids to get autographs and pictures and come see the newest brewery in Ankeny!

July 23rd
6-8pm
Uptown garage Brewing
305 SW Walnut, ankeny

So I was looking at the bracket for this tournament, and it looks like the team Iowa United plays is a Wichita State alumni team. Not sure if home court advantage is a factor in this, but the game is in Wichita
https://www.thetournament.com/news/tbt-releases-2019-teams-and-bracket
It’ll be fun seeing some old Hawks play again

I’m a little confused about how the tournament is set up. I just watched a 1 and 4 seed play a second round game, but Iowa hasn’t even played their first?

So I was looking at the bracket for this tournament, and it looks like the team Iowa United plays is a Wichita State alumni team. Not sure if home court advantage is a factor in this, but the game is in Wichita
https://www.thetournament.com/news/tbt-releases-2019-teams-and-bracket
It’ll be fun seeing some old Hawks play again

I’m a little confused about how the tournament is set up. I just watched a 1 and 4 seed play a second round game, but Iowa hasn’t even played their first?

Yep so half of the tournament field will play this week and the other half will start next week.

We definitely went after white for our team this year but he had already been gobbled up. Hoping he joins us next year.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Been fun watching Team Hines. White has a nice role. Nick Calathas is fun to watch and perfect playmaker for a guy like White.

wonder how much he has left in the tank

would be fun to see him & Peter get hot from 3

too bad Reggie Evans is not down low rebounding all the misses! ;)

To reggies credit he really wanted to play this year. We were back-and-forth with big 3 and his agent numerous times. BIG3 wouldnt let him contractually.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Who's watching?

If Iowa United wins tonight, Thurs July 25, 8:00 pm CT, ESPN,

Then they play Sat July 27, 3:00 pm CT, on ESPN.

WICHITA REGIONAL: JULY 25-28

Click here for tickets

Seeds:

1. Golden Eagles Alumni (Marquette Alumni)
  2. AfterShocks (Wichita State Alumni)
  3. Self Made (Kansas Alumni)
  4. Team Colorado (Colorado Alumni)
  5. Purple & Black (Kansas State Alumni)
  6. Sideline Cancer
  7. Iowa United
  8. Fort Hood Wounded Warriors

First Round Matchups (Thursday, July 25):

No. 3 Self Made vs. No. 6 Sideline Cancer (6 pm CDT/7 pm EDT), ESPN

No. 2 AfterShocks vs. No. 7 Iowa United (8 pm CDT/9 pm EDT), ESPN

First Round Matchups (Friday, July 26):

No. 1 Golden Eagles Alumni vs. No. 8 Fort Hood Wounded Warriors (6 pm CDT/7 pm EDT), ESPN3

No. 4 Team Colorado vs. No. 5 Purple & Black (8 pm CDT/9 pm EDT), ESPN3
*Game times/channels are subject to change

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

48049454301_03ee892e2a_z.jpg

D_DwWG5XoAAkwwS.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT