ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Ohio St. on BTN

Nice quarantine nugget for anyone interested, BTN is showing the beatdown of the Buckeyes today at 3 pm CST.

Ahhh, yes. The game that Ed Podolak called the best game he'd ever seen at Kinnick stadium. Eddie has seen a few. Glad I was in my seats for that one! :) Almost missed kickoff, as it was 2:30 start, so 'had to' get lunch Downtown IC and well, one thing led to another.

Ahhh, yes. The game that Ed Podolak called the best game he'd ever seen at Kinnick stadium. Eddie has seen a few. Glad I was in my seats for that one! :) Almost missed kickoff, as it was 2:30 start, so 'had to' get lunch Downtown IC and well, one thing led to another.

Sigh...son won corporate tickets in a lottery. They mailed them from CR to IC late Thursday afternoon. They arrive the monday after the game....so we watched on TV. Still pisses me off to this day....I'll always be rankled about that I think.

Sigh...son won corporate tickets in a lottery. They mailed them from CR to IC late Thursday afternoon. They arrive the monday after the game....so we watched on TV. Still pisses me off to this day....I'll always be rankled about that I think.
Some friends invited us to go and had tickets for us, but since we lived in Madison at the time I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go. I'll regret that for a while ha.

Watching the game in 60 mins, i missed 2 important elements of the game.

1. Watching Urban Meyer be tortured after every play since they cut out everything between plays.
2. They cut out 80% of the announcers comments about OSU and 'when, not if' they would come back in the game.

But its still a fun watch!!

I get the majority of blame resides on the sender here, but man, few things are worse than being at the mercy of the USPS to get an important piece of mail to you in time. I’m sure dern near everyone has a story like this.

I get the majority of blame resides on the sender here, but man, few things are worse than being at the mercy of the USPS to get an important piece of mail to you in time. I’m sure dern near everyone has a story like this.

Yeah, we weren't given a choice. In fact, my son said he'd come up and get them but they were already in the mail.

I was there, too. When Hooker returned the first play for a TD, the crowd went wild and didn't stop until halftime.

That game was the most fun in Kinnick since the 2004 Wisconsin game. Just hoping they could keep a 24-17 before halftime, then Jackson gets a pick and the offense takes it in. Then start a couple drives early in the third quarter with terrible field position and they kept the lead. Then the swinging gate worked and the crowd knew it was really going to happen.

That game was the most fun in Kinnick since the 2004 Wisconsin game. Just hoping they could keep a 24-17 before halftime, then Jackson gets a pick and the offense takes it in. Then start a couple drives early in the third quarter with terrible field position and they kept the lead. Then the swinging gate worked and the crowd knew it was really going to happen.
UM game when AC absolutely destroyed Little Forcier was pretty fun as well.
DRod lit TF up coming off the field and didn't seem to realize how hard he had just gotten hit....
Shoelace? then came in and threw the pick to Greenwood to end the game.

Another fantastic night at Kinnick.

As an OSU fan I had to respond to the thread.. I do like your program. How many more years will Kirk coach? Is his son the heir apparent?

As an OSU fan I had to respond to the thread.. I do like your program. How many more years will Kirk coach? Is his son the heir apparent?

My guess is 5 and yes.

I could see them entertaining other coaches because they'd get good candidates but I like the continuity Brian would bring. We'd keep the rest of the staff intact.

thanks for the kind words. If I had to guess Kirk will be here another 5-ish years and then yes, Brian appears to be setting up to take over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT