ADVERTISEMENT

*****Penn St vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

burning up march madness GIF by SportsManias

Entire team.

Caitlin Clark playing more like Caitlin Clark now. :)

More and more I think the pursuit of records frustrates her. She just wants to play.

Now I was a weak stick earlier and didn’t say it to you, but I was feeling Iowa X 30. Gabby, Affolter, McCabe (although still looks lost but man can she shoot) lights out!!?

I hope there is no one left who questions whether this team is better or not than last year and if we have anyone besides “Clark”!

A big win with CC having an average (?) night and everyone chipping in! I think McCabe playing at Lincoln would have got the win

Couldn’t you just as easily say if Gabby had 12-16 pts in Lincoln, like the last 3 games or Affolter had 18….wed have won?

I am confused by the love affair with McCabe. She can SHOOT!! I love her, but I can’t be the only one who thinks she bounces around like she is lost & not connected when she is out there.

She will knock down shots and she needs to play, but not “over” anyone…..

In the coaches generally know best chapter. We were always going to need Gabby, so LB didn’t take the boards advice and replace her. She slowly, ALL year kept getting 1st Affolter, Then Feurbach & then McCabe more minutes AND let Gabby work through her issues….and honestly who has had better games then all 4 of those girls the last 2 or 3…….🤷‍♂️

Then you toss in Martin & Stuelke…wow!!!

Reactions: kceasthawk
Couldn’t you just as easily say if Gabby had 12-16 pts in Lincoln, like the last 3 games or Affolter had 18….wed have won?

I am confused by the love affair with McCabe. She can SHOOT!! I love her, but I can’t be the only one who thinks she bounces around like she is lost & not connected when she is out there.

She will knock down shots and she needs to play, but not “over” anyone…..

In the coaches generally know best chapter. We were always going to need Gabby, so LB didn’t take the boards advice and replace her. She slowly, ALL year kept getting 1st Affolter, Then Feurbach & then McCabe more minutes AND let Gabby work through her issues….and honestly who has had better games then all 4 of those girls the last 2 or 3…….🤷‍♂️

Then you toss in Martin & Stuelke…wow!!!
You cant love her and then crtiicize her ask my wife lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT