ADVERTISEMENT

*****Penn St vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Light it up …

Excited March Madness GIF by NCAA Championships

5:30pm BTN

Penn St (19-11) takes on Iowa (26-4) after the Nitty Lions trashed the Badgers 80-56.

Penn St has now on 3 straight after 6 straight loses. Iowa beat PSU at Carver 111-93 in their only meeting this year.

I’m hoping to get to watch the game at 12:30am from Norway.

Go hawks!
Refs suck.
Just wanted to be first.

Yes they are good, I believe we have attained a higher level in the last week, but they can definitely beat us…

Something of note, I rewatched that tOSU game, we handled them all game. I don’t think they ever had a lead from about the 4th minute on. Cut it to 2 once, maybe twice.

2 times they tried pressing and had to take it off.

IU was out we suck at everything game, time to regroup. That was the worst game of shooting we’ve had in a couple years as far as I can tell.…

The Ohio State & Nebraska games, were in a pretty tough physical stretch were the team was noticeably under the weather and stressed out…

We are playing our best b-ball now

On a corollary note, I personally think Ohio State got the toughest draw. That Maryland is a very talented team. They’ve just had a tough year, but they’re long, their athletic, their physical… And I just saw Rikki Harris already has three fouls… Ohio State can lose that game.

That last match was the Stuelke game, and while CC had a big assist stat line, her shooting night was a little uneven. Marshall was like 1-5. ----> Goes without saying with this team, but if they get a more balanced effort, or if Clark is clicking, they are going to have a good day.

The line for this game is INSANE. Walked outside to the entrance and told to walk the skywalks following the line to the beginning. Walked for 30 minutes and went in multiple circles and finally jumped in somewhere. Will see if they get us in by tip.... :(

The line for this game is INSANE. Walked outside to the entrance and told to walk the skywalks following the line to the beginning. Walked for 30 minutes and went in multiple circles and finally jumped in somewhere. Will see if they get us in by tip.... :(
Is this game general admission? I understand during the regular season but not for tournament games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT