ADVERTISEMENT

"Iowa Values" Union County style!

I give up Joel. Please let me know what community you reside in so I can check the police reports. I would like to return the favor and let you know how disappointed I am in you and your neighbors if there is ever any racism, murders, rape, etc in your general geographical area. Then maybe you can let me know how your community failed in preventing it.

Nailed it. ^^ I somehow doubt that wherever Joel lives is picture perfect. But he excels in pointing out flaws elsewhere, when I am sure that his "community" also has some warts that he has done nothing substantial to resolve. All he has "tsk, tsk" for others.

Reactions: tstalker4
I don't think you're stupid, a little judgmental, but not stupid. I don't agree that the community is at fault. Yes, racism, is learned. But, have you ever heard of the Internet? Books? TV? I know a few of these kids and their parents so I realize that I can't be completely objective. But they were not taught this at home.

If the solution is so "painfully obvious" then what is it? Please solve racism for us all.
Zero tolerance. That is the answer. It is on all of us. Tell the complete stranger who makes a racist statement to STFU. Make sure all folks are treated equally all the time. Take care of yourself and yours first. Be Judgemental when you see racism.
Books...internet...yes I have heard of them. Parental control is whaT IS required. Parents need to be parents...adults need to be adults. Parents and adults #1 job is to raise their children....not be their friends.
Anyway, ts, I am done with you. You certainly dont need to waste your time with a stupid person like me. Enjoy defending the virtues of small town Iowa.
Also, no ignore button for you. I listen to all opinions even if I don't agree with them. Time to watch the Hawks. Have a good weekend.

I refuse to take any responsibility,as a liberal. Parents needs to step up though. As I have said, racism is a LEARNED behavior. Schools, churches and home are the big teachers in young life.

You continually tell children they're racist, they will begin to behave that way. This is your fault.

Your logic is so tortured, it is beyond belief. I hope you are joking.

You should probably accept your role in it. When you tell a child they are stupid and worthless their whole life, the average child will eventually begin to believe it and act as if they are stupid and worthless.

So when you call a child racist and deplorable for being right leaning on the political spectrum, eventually they will begin to act like it. It's no different than calling black children thugs and criminals their whole life. Yes, they eventually begin to act like it.

Hillary called Trump supporters, which included children, deplorable and you cheered her for it. You also began calling children that too. Hell, look at the thread title "Iowa Values" Union County style!

This isn't some sort of new idea. You are conditioning these children and I'm sure you love it, because it gives you some sort of validation.

You are unhinged. Black children don't become thugs and criminals because people call them that. White children don't become racist because you call them that. Don't want to be called racist? Don't tell racist jokes. Don't advocate "White History Month", ignorant of the fact that all year is "White History Month". Hillary Clinton referred to half of Trumps supporters as being able to put in a "basket of deplorables." You don't want to be put in the basket, don't be deplorable. Reading this board, it's hard to argue she was wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT