ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa women's Big 10 schedule and beyond

Wango Z Tango

Team MVP
Dec 31, 2004
Chicago
It has been very enjoyable to watch the Iowa women play so far. I think this year they remembered how to "WIN" from all their success last year. Still,

I feel they are going to stumble a few times the next couple of months. A few things I would like to see to help maximize Coach Bluder's team's success.

Caitlyn does a great job of not showing too much frustration after a great pass by her leads to a missed lay-up. Some nights we may need every lay up we can get.

Gabby, I'm sure is feeling stress from her cold shooting spell from three. Hopefully she gets out of that funk soon. As great as CC is, sometimes she is a turnover machine herself

by taking ill-advised risks. It sometimes seems turnovers in the women's game are so glaring. Our bigs down low are usually good but not always great. Guess that is why we have the luxury of

three or more of them getting experience. We will need all of them! Caitlyn is and always will be Iowa's wonder woman, but can you imagine how great Molly Davis would be if she

stood 6' 3" or more? Love everything she brings to her time on the floor. Thanks for the talent and entertainment Coach Bluder, your staff, and your team!!

This team will go as far as the other guards not named Clark will carry them. Saturday Iowa shot 10-31 from 3. Clark was 9-16 and the rest of the team shot 1-15. You are looking at at least 5 B1G losses with shooting like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT