ADVERTISEMENT

IowaLaw's Post Game Analysis: Kent State

The short passes was Brian wanting to keep away from the DBs that are so solid and have a bunch of picks, smart play calling IMHO. A win is a win.

Indiana was up 14-0 when the officials decided to interpret their own version of targeting on Indiana’s best defensive player. ISU without question has one the best defenses in the nation and held UNLV last night to 30 yards in the first half of last nights game. I do agree on Petras though, at some point this season the team will need him to shoulder the load and he won’t we don't know if he'll deliver.
FIFY

Reactions: ichawks
@83Hawk - Yep, Kirk displayed the same mindless stubbornness in the 2017 Outback Bowl. CJ Beathard, who had a bum ankle, knee, and shoulder, played every snap of the game despite the Hawks losing 30-3 and never being in the game. Beathard ended up an abysmal 7/23 for 55 yards and 3 interceptions. When asked after the game why he didn't give someone else a shot at playing time (at the very least, for the fans who spent time and money travelling to the game), Kirk simply shrugged and said CJ "gave Iowa the best chance to win." Even CJ would tell you that was poor coaching.

That's not what he said at all. He said CJ wanted to finish the game and he felt like he owed him that. There was a lot of screaming and gnashing of teeth about KF leaving him in when he was hurt, but it was ultimately CJ's call.

STFU, liar. You’re just making shit up.

Riiiight. Because Iowa is gonna come out and say "Yup... we put CJ at risk. That's football."
Also unacceptable in that situation would be Iowa remaining quiet with no statement.

So that kinda narrows things down.

STFU, liar. You’re just making shit up.
Pretty sure he also predicted Iowa to go 7-5 this season. Impressive to bitch as much as him when you're expecting 7-5 but the team's currently a top 5 team that could potentially got 10-2 to 12-0.

Some people just suck.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
If you think a candid rundown of the game is trolling, then I don't know what to tell ya.
But he was banned... years ago... at Hawkeyenaton? Lol.

Yup. He must be trouble.
Up to you ... I've been here since 2002, seen many of his posts (under diff handles he uses). I don't go to Hawkeyenation.

Brian has allowed Petras to turn the offense into a Greg Davis offense, averaging just 5 yards per pass attempt. By comparison, Crum threw for nearly the same yardage while throwing 13 fewer passes.
I thought Crum was a better athlete/qb then petras against a much better defense

Let us not forget it was only last week that this not-so-clever Clown troll claimed Goodson and his family stated he only came back this year to audition for the NFL. He refused to respond to multiple questions as to where a guy two years removed from HS would be going if not back to his college team.

Pretty sure he also predicted Iowa to go 7-5 this season. Impressive to bitch as much as him when you're expecting 7-5 but the team's currently a top 5 team that could potentially got 10-2 to 12-0.

Some people just suck.
Maybe what he meant was that, regardless of their record, Iowa would ay like a 7-5 team. He's still arguing that position 🤣.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT