ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's Defense Ranked #1 by SP+

jonesy5960

HR Legend
Sep 6, 2012
Not a lot has changed over the last few years including this one. The Iowa defense is again seen as one of the most dominant in the country. The overall ranking of 23 is comprised of the number one defense and 79th ranked offense.

if we actually deliver a 79th ranked offense (to go with a #1 D), ccg minumum with a realistic shot at the b1g.
Not so fast my friend...

Per these rankings, Iowa’s average total wins come out to 8.4 with an average of 5.8 conference wins. This is all considering Iowa’s strength of schedule, which is 0.833 in the rankings, or the 58th-hardest schedule in college football this year. I think Wisconsin probably wins the West if these rankings were all accurate.

Not so fast my friend...

Per these rankings, Iowa’s average total wins come out to 8.4 with an average of 5.8 conference wins. This is all considering Iowa’s strength of schedule, which is 0.833 in the rankings, or the 58th-hardest schedule in college football this year. Wisconsin probably wins the West if these rankings were all accurate.
very possible that the game in madison will be for the west.

Not so fast my friend...

Per these rankings, Iowa’s average total wins come out to 8.4 with an average of 5.8 conference wins. This is all considering Iowa’s strength of schedule, which is 0.833 in the rankings, or the 58th-hardest schedule in college football this year. I think Wisconsin probably wins the West if these rankings were all accurate.
Oh yeah well f*** Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT