ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa's WRs had only 76 Receptions, 796 yds & 2 TDs Last Season. 17 guys are Vying for 4-5 Spots

Yes, but maybe not for last year….Something was clearly amiss with Johnson ( health or not bought in) , Bruce whether dirty or not was clearly not fully engaged. You can’t be if you’re gambling on the sport you’re playing every Saturday.

Rags hurt, Brecht hurt, Vines hurt….

honestly, all this backstory news should only increase your excitement for this year not decrease it.
Rags came back, Brody is a baseball player and he accepted that this year, Vines has potential.

I'm not touching myself with excitement just yet, I'll wait and see if she (the offense) looks better with or without beer goggles.

if you have the lead and the ball... the smart thing to do is to run the play clock down to 1 every single time.
the dumb thing to do is to hurry up and give the ball back to the other team.

the new rule regarding the clock should favor Iowa's play style
Yep, and this is exactly why Iowa came back and beat Pitt back in 2011 I believe. They kept running up tempo and gave us several chances to come back and win in 4th q and we did just that.

Reactions: F5n5
WR rotation Group 1:
Nico
Vines
Andersen
Kaleb Brown

Group 2:
Wetjen
Bostick (has he been healthy since he's been on campus?)
Buie
Wick

Group 3 would be other true freshman and walk ons.

good deal... we're gonna need him for the Utah State game...
Utah State is much better than what people are giving them credit for...
and you gotta figure... Nico is the guy with experience... for the other guys, outside of Vines.. this is going to be their first game in a Hawkeye uniform

what was Nico's injury? soft tissue? LOL

Reactions: F5n5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT