ADVERTISEMENT

***Iran v Israel War official thread***

Not surprising to see things move toward global confrontation, if we aren't already there, and watching people cheer it on. We don't know enough about what happened yet, hope it's nothing. If it isn't, hopefully Iran has more restraint than Israel does.
More restraint? Iran launched like 350 drones and missiles at Israel a few days ago?

Not surprising to see things move toward global confrontation, if we aren't already there, and watching people cheer it on. We don't know enough about what happened yet, hope it's nothing. If it isn't, hopefully Iran has more restraint than Israel does.
You idiots wanted biden…you got him….and this and what’s next! Eat up and enjoy!!!!!!

Ya, I saw Jelly Roll and his hooker wife have an open relationship, so you tie that 2x4 to your ass and saddle up, y’all!!!
I'll give you a solid .1 out of a 100 for that joke. Any other fake English words that you know?

More restraint? Iran launched like 350 drones and missiles at Israel a few days ago?
And broadcasted for a week so Israel could prepare - After Israel killed an Iranian General, a commander and 5 officers at a diplomatic compound, which are traditionally exempted from hostilities? Try to keep up.

Reactions: Moral and GOHOX69
No shit? I bet that really matters…..somewhere. 😂
This has to be a parody act. No one who spends as much time on these boards as you do could possibly be this stupid.

@GOHOX69, he got yo’ ass good.

Too bad for him you could still whip his ass in any battle of wits while you’re 10 beers deep and have one half your brain tied behind your back.

It must be your “degreeded” status and ability to speak “Hindu” that sets you apart from us mere mortals.

Then again, you made it past 7th grade right?
Doubtful.

In 7th grade, we teach SE Asia languages and belief systems. The average 12-year old could tell you the difference between Hindu and Hindi. Here_4A_Dump hears “Ganges River” and thinks ceremonial marijuana consumption in a van down by a river. Yeah, he’s that stupid.

My guess is after his fourth attempt at passing 6th grade he threw in the towel and decided to become a 24/7 keyboard warrior/message board troll.

Doubtful.

In 7th grade, we teach SE Asia languages and belief systems. The average 12-year old could tell you the difference between Hindu and Hindi. Here_4A_Dump hears “Ganges River” and thinks ceremonial marijuana consumption in a van down by a river. Yeah, he’s that stupid.

My guess is after his fourth attempt at passing 6th grade he threw in the towel and decided to become a 24/7 keyboard warrior/message board troll.
Assumptions can be dangerous, but in your case, the entire dialogue was just over your flat head. How can I be here 24/7 when you’re here so much more than I am and on every board? Hopefully you don’t “teach” math or logic!

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Yep. Somes folks seem to want to forget that actually happened.

This was a measured response by Israel. They let Iran know we can hit your shit if we want to....

I think people remember that Iran attacked but they also remember the preceding attack by Israel. Both sides (eh?) pretty much always think they have justification to attack based on the previous aggressions of the other side. Perspective is a funny thing.

Reactions: Ree4
Yep. Somes folks seem to want to forget that actually happened.

This was a measured response by Israel. They let Iran know we can hit your shit if we want to....
Not to mention Hamas doesn't slaughter 1200 Jewish civilians on 10/7 without the funding, training, and go ahead from Iran. If you're defending Iran in any way, shape or form, you're defending evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT