4. Mason Gibson - Bishop McCort, PA

5. Jordyn Raney - Union County, KY

165​

1. Angelo Ferrari - Melissa, TX

2. Joe Sealey - Wyoming Seminary, PA

3. LaDarion Lockett - Stillwater, OK

4. William Henckel - Blair Academy, NJ

5. Ethan Birden - Dublin Coffman, OH

Hope they send our closer (Bobby) to Ironman.
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Seeing so many dudes from Wyoming Seminary made me think they're producing a bunch of badass future priests who will POUND the word of god into you. But having googled it I realize it's basically an entitled athlete farm.
THIS is the funniest post I've seen in awhile. My kid's "entitlement" sure cost a HELLUVA a lot for him never to be entitled. . . . . By definition; Seminary: an institution of secondary or higher education.

I’m a wrestling novice so forgive my ignorance, but where are the kids from Iowa?
There are Iowa kids in the tournament, but don't read too much into east coast private schools showing up so much at the top of the pre-seeds. Schools like Blair Academy, Bishop McCort, Wyoming Seminary, and Malvern Prep recruit wrestlers from all over the country exactly because they offer top kids a chance to go to tournaments like this one.

Seeing so many dudes from Wyoming Seminary made me think they're producing a bunch of badass future priests who will POUND the word of god into you. But having googled it I realize it's basically an entitled athlete farm.
I've had two daughters graduate from Wyoming Seminary, I can assure you it is a really strong academic school and not all about athletics. That being said, the have been putting out a lot of guys that have transitioned to college wrestling really well of late. Coaches are doing a great job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT