ADVERTISEMENT

Is ALL of Ukraine Committed to the War Against Russia?

I don't give a shit how many times anyone been anywhere. Noone has a monopoly on understanding and don't get into resume comparisons.

Get off your high horse and if you insist on having respect for service for your country start acting like you deserve it.
I am just so sorry that Biden and Trump supporters are so blind to where they are leading us.

Your high horse towards service is over the top. I'm more concerned about my Ukrainian friends than your over the top attitude. Please get help.

People talking about it being a good proxy war believe that Russia is a huge and eminent military threat to the US and NATO. They have no real evidence, and it's OK because Dems have the White House and Senate, so it must be true. If Republicans wanted to give full support to Ukraine, those same folks would be against it.

Hhmm.

People talking about it being a good proxy war believe that Russia is a huge and eminent military threat to the US and NATO. They have no real evidence, and it's OK because Dems have the White House and Senate, so it must be true. If Republicans wanted to give full support to Ukraine, those same folks would be against it.
What?

Speak English, Jackie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT