ADVERTISEMENT

Is Caitlin Clark making Fran’s MBB team irrelevant?

CC is canibilizing the MBB gate, dominating the Press, locally and nationally, and also here in the message boards as CC topics are > than MBB while MBB game thread and post game message threads drop to new lows.

CCs game is so much more exciting to watch and dish on then watching Frans nepotism and consistently bad defense approach,

additionally CC takes IOWA to FF, while Fran can’t even make it to the 2nd weekend.
Fran and the players he has recruited are completely capable of making themselves irrelevant.

We were already guaranteed seeing 0 defense and no chance of a sweet 16.

Fran’s legacy for me will be is has a top level ability to help good players manifest into NBA players. But that really does little for the fan base because he hasn’t translated that into any meaningful team results.

Yes, and it's probably helpful to Fran that there are fewer eyes on him and his program

Reactions: KcTo
Freeman is their best player and only mismatch.

Fran needs to exploit him and make him a focal point effective immediately.

The lack of attention to the mens team is because the program stinks. If the men were rolling, CHA would be full for both teams and this discussion wouldn't be happening.

I honestly don’t think so. 15.5K are going to be in Carver 40+ times? Not in 2024 IMO.

Fran’s legacy for me will be is has a top level ability to help good players manifest into NBA players. But that really does little for the fan base because he hasn’t translated that into any meaningful team results.

I don’t think so. After the twins there isn’t much of an NBA legacy here.

Fran is making the MBB team irrelevant. No one else. But what I expected had Garza and the Murrays not showed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT