ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a bigger dick in the GOP than Vivek?

This is where it's really taken an ugly turn in my opinion. Debates weren't about witty nicknames or how popular someone was/wasn't. It went over policy and other political items. Now it's been turned into a reality TV show, where the person who as the "sickest burn" of someone gets all of the attention.
With Vivek basically tanking right now, the only way he gets mentioned is with radical, unorthodox comments.

Have to think his campaign is self funded from here on out.

Good riddance.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
This is where it's really taken an ugly turn in my opinion. Debates weren't about witty nicknames or how popular someone was/wasn't. It went over policy and other political items. Now it's been turned into a reality TV show, where the person who as the "sickest burn" of someone gets all of the attention.
This is true. It's been style over substance for at least the last 4 election cycles.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Vivek missed that in order to vote in America, you have to be a citizen….. ( the most way to become a citizen) and IF you are born in America you are a citizen…. No civics test and no loyalty oaths required. I’d be willing to bet that the majority of Capitol stormers in 2021 were natural born citizen/voters.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Vivek missed that in order to vote in America, you have to be a citizen….. ( the most way to become a citizen) and IF you are born in America you are a citizen…. No civics test and no loyalty oaths required. I’d be willing to bet that the majority of Capitol stormers in 2021 were natural born citizen/voters.
The civics test portion of his argument has some merit IMO.

I think all Americans should have a baseline knowledge of how our government is supposed to work.

Reactions: Scruddy
Civics test to vote seems more than fair and reasonable unless your goal is an uninformed society/voter base

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT